12:The White Flower

We walked for hours until we finally found a buggy that would take us to the west.

"Well this is it. I hope you get there safe." He soldier that we learned his name was Rick said.

"Bye!" We waved bye to him while the wagon went off. I pulled down the curtain like door and looked back at my friends. Blake was in the back and Jezebelle and Valentina where playing with some cards. I got up and sat next to Blake.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked smiling at him. He looked at me his eyebrows furrowing.

"I dont know." He said. I groaned knowing the conversation wasn’t going anywhere. I walked out and lifted the curtain and sat on the edge. My legs hanging out. The sun was out and it was hot. I put my hand on my forehead sweat dripping off my forehead.

I looked out and saw a dog limping on the side of the road. "Stop!" The driver didn’t hear me.

"Stop!" I tried again. He still didn’t hear me. I had to save that dog. Something in me told me to go get it and bring it back. I looked back no one was paying attention. I jumped off landing on my knees. I ran after the brown and white dog. I slowed own picking him up. His tail was under him as he looked at me with sad eyes.

I picked him up.“ Come on boy." The wagon was far away now. I ran as fast as i could do. I started to get closer to where i could extend my hand.

"Blake!" I screamed his head and snapped up as he saw me chasing after the wagon.

"What the crap Anastazia!" He yelled running to the edge. I lifted the dog toward him.

"Take the dog!" He took the dog from my hands and put him on the wagon.

"Come on!" He screamed.

"I can’t you guys are too far away." He extended his hand a little more to where he was hanging half way off the wagon. The wagon bumped into a rock and Blake went flying off. The dog hopped off running to me licking my face.

"Great there goes are transportation." Blake said wiping off his hands. The wagon was too far away now as it disappeared.

"I’m sorry but this dog could’ve died!" I yelled at him. I hugged the dog closer to me kissing the top of his head.

"What is it?" I looked underneath.

"It’s a boy. And I’m going to name him Max." I smiled to him.

"Great we have no transportation, we have a dog, we lost Jezebelle and Valentina. How much worse can it get!" He threw his hands up in the air as i cuddle the dog closer to me.

"Look this is maybe a good thing." I said. I kind of didn’t mine that Jezebelle and Valentina weren't here.

"How? We don’t have anywhere to go we don’t even have someplace to stay!" Blake groaned and sat down next to me and started to pet the dog. "He is kind of cute. And Jezebelle and Valentina where just extra people. "

He said finally coming to my circumstances. "Look right now all we need to do is find somewhere to stay. Get some shelter, the suns going down." I pointed to the sun.  He nodded his head while we went out to find shelter. Max followed us and i was actually happy that he didn’t runaway.

We walked for thirty minutes. "Look let’s face it where going to be sleeping in the grass." I said going over and sitting down.

"True." He sat down beside me as we looked at the stars. There was only a little of the moon out but it still lit up the sky.

"You know I’m happy you are with me." I said smiling at him. "And actually i like you a lot." I blurted out. I automatically regretted it.

"I like you too." He laughed. I smiled blushing a little bit. I looked over at him noticing how close we were. I started to lean forward him doing the same. Are breath mingled closing my eyes all i could do was imagine him kissing me.

I soon felt his lips on mine. They were soft and passionate. I opened my mouth a little bit feeling his tongue go into my mouth. I pulled away not noticing how much i needed air.

"You took my first kiss." I stupidly said. He just laughed and gave me a smile. My forehead was still touching his.

"And you took mine." He said.

So I hope you liked it (: I spent actually a lot of time on this. I know it’s not long and I’m sorry for that): But i hope you have a happy Halloween! :D Please vote fan and comment :D Also please check out my new story The Little Mermaid.

Summary: Arielle loved to swim. Actually that was her life. She was always teased that she was a mermaid. Her family loved her and she always had a good life. But what happened when one say Arielle is out swimming and gets the chance to live in the water? She gets to be a mermaid, and then she figures it out it’s not what she expected. Can she get herself back to normal? Or is she stuck like this forever?

Well check it out! :D

Love, Superman_Fanatic