10:The White Flower

I slipped off the covers looking into the darkness. There was no moon tomorrow and i smiled. Good a more easier way to not get caught. I looked over seeing my friends breathe slowly. I walked through the house the wood creaking beneath me.

"What are you doing?" I turned around slowly to see Blake standing there. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Uhh nothing. You know going for a stroll." I said hoping he bought my lie.

"Really then let me go with you." He said grabbing his coat.

"No!" I said a little to quickly.

"Well why not?" He said acting innocent and i knew my cover was blown.

"Look i need the thrill and i need some wine. Plus i hate staying somewhere for long." I added shifting my weight.

"Then bring me and Jezebelle and Valentina. I'm sure we would all like to go not stay with your crazy grandma." He said i glared at him.

"She's not crazy just...stubborn." I said nodding my head trying to get myself to agree with it.

"Come on." I sighed rolling my eyes.  I pushed by him getting the girls making sure not to wake up Darlene.

"Where are we going?" Valentina said rubbing her eyes and following me into the living room.

"Get all your stuff. Fit it into one bag grab any food that will last a long time and get some good running cloths on." My and Jezebelle walked into the kitchen getting the food while the other two went off and packed.

"I feel so bad!" Jezebelle confessed. "I mean she is so nice and now were stealing from her."

"Where not stealing we are simply borrowing." I packed the last of it and met Blake and Valentina.

"Lets go." I said opening the door and walking out everyone behind me. We sneaked down the steps and onto the streets. The lights were on and only a few shops were still open.

"Okay lets find a flower shop first then a bar." I said notcing that we didnt really need to go anywhere else. We walked down the street finally finding one. But to find it close.

"Hand me that rock." I said to Blake. He handed me the big rock. I pulled my arm back and threw it at the window.

Lights started to flicker on.

"Crap. Come on!" I said running and jumping through the broken window. I grabbed a bunch of white and red roses. And running out the door. People crowed ed the streets wondering about the commotion.

"There she is!" An old guy screamed from the crowd. My eyes widened as i made a run for it. I found a bar and ran in. People stopped and stared then noticed who i was.

"Well i should be getting rich soon." One of the men said standing up.

"I don't think so." I grabbed the gun from one of the guys next to me and pointed it at him. I had never dealt with guns before. I walked slowly to the bar getting me a couple bottles of wine.

I walked back to the door and ran. Forgetting about my friends. I looked behind me to see them still there.

The people that were now chasing us was now twice as big. We ran down the streets and i looked up to see my grandma standing in the streets a smile on her face as she saw me run. I tipped my hat and she just curtsy. I focused my attention back to what was in front of me.

Blake grabbed my arm and pulled me. My back stayed against the wall like the others as people ran by.

"Well there now were do we go?" Blake said. He was angry it showed in his voice and eyes.

"I don't know. I'll figure something out." I said walking back out into the street. I motioned them forward with my hand a carriage coming down the street. Right when it was in front of my i jumped on grabbing Jezebelle and Valentina's hand. Blake being last.

I sat down the hay scratching against my arms. "Now werever this takes us is where we will be." I said smiling at Blake. I laid down closing my eyes.

So I hope you like it(: I know its short): I really hope to update soon! Please Vote,Commet,Or Fan if you havnt. Again i feel so bad for making a short chapter i promise to make it longer next time! :D