7:The White Flower

I wiped my arm on my forehead. I had just got done mopping the floor because the captain said i had to. I think it was because i had to stay in the room.

"Well why are you working?" Blake came up saying while taking the mop from my head slinging it back and forth between his hands.

"Do you want to have a place to sleep?"

"Yeah" He shrugged.

"Then that's why." I snatched the mop back putting it in the bucket and leaning it against the wall.

He just laughed and looked at me.

"Lets go get something to eat." He grabbed my hand and pulled my down the hallway.

We walked into the cafeteria and got are trays of food and went to sit next to Valentina and Jezebelle.

The doors slammed open while three men walked in. "Stop what you are doing." The one in front of them said.

"We are looking for The White Flower." He finished off and Ezra came out from behind him and locked eyes with me. He whispered something in the his ear. He then whispered something to the guards and started walking are way.

Everyone else at the table noticed and stood up and started to run. Blake,Jezebelle, and Valentina right behind me.

I ran past them pushingf them out of my way. I took my hair out of my bandana and waved my hair back and forth.

Getting my sword out i climb the stairs to the top of the deck.

"Run Anastazia!" Blake screamed as i looked back and saw the guy were coming after us fast.

Jezebelle and Valentina were at my sides as we came upon deck. I stopped looking behind to see Blake gone.

"Wheres Blake?!" I screamed at them. I urned back at the way we came and saw him coming after us scars on his face and his cloths a little ripped.

"Blake!" I screamed and gave him a hug while he pushed me toward one of the boats hanging for emergency's. He shoved us on the boat and went over to the thing to release it.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed at him while men were starting to come toward us.

"Dont worry." He said as he realised us and we dropped in the water. Water splashed around usas another splash happened and Blake was swimming toward are boat. I hit him in the head with one of the oars.

"What was that for?" He said rubbing the back of his head.

"That was for not coming with us." I got the paddles and started to paddle away noticing that the guys on the boat were trying to shoot us.

"Your lucky me and Valentina put food and water on this boat." he muttered.

"What?"

"Well we put food and water on here encase we had to escape." Valentina said. I shook my head and paddled harder even tho we were miles away from the guys on the boat.

The sun was setting and my eyes were starting to droop. "Here ill take that." Blake whispered. I looked over to see Valentina and Jezebelle sleeping soundly. I gave them over and fell asleep.

****(This is like in the futer kind in are time. But not in the actual story in the dream she has.)

I looked around and i was in a city filled with people.  I wore some time of jeans and shirt that showed my chest nicely. I looked around to see people wearing lots of different things. Everyone ignored me which wasn't normal.

Where was I?

I walked into one of the clubs to see a women seeing and dancing half naked. I back up and bumped into a man. "Sorry sir." I muttered trying to get passed him.

"No sorry intended." He looked at me with black eyes. He put a hand over my mouth and pulled me into an alley.

"This wont even hurt." He said softly.

***

I screamed sitting up checking every inch of me and to see where i was. I still had my trousers on and my rugged blouse. "You okay?" I looked over at the dark gruff voice.

"Yeah." I could barely speak. The dream was just so weird. I was confused. What type of place was that.

"Hey." Jezebelle said rubbing at her eyes then turning her head toward the sun.

"When are we going to get to land?" I asked. Noticing how much i missed it after tht weird dream. Ive been out at ssea to long.

"I dont know might take a couple weeks." I didnt notice Valentina until she said that. She had her knees up and looked out at the water.

I groaned and sat back. This is going to be fun.