11:The White Flower

"Where are we?!" I shouted at empty air. We were still on the buggy, and the guy didn't care. Mostly because he didn't know that i was The White Flower.

"We are on the way to Ohio." The old man said as the buggy bounced.

"Where the heck is that?!" Blake shouted at him.

"Somewhere near Pennsylvania. Why don't you hush down and let me get you there." The old man snapped back I held in my giggle fit. Blake punched me in the arm. Then giving me a smirk.

"Look if you punch my arm anymore it’s going to fall off!" I said shoving him then trying to back away as far as i can so he couldn't shove me back.

He fell on the hay chuckling. Holding his stomach because it was starting to hurt.

"You’re such an ass!" He yelled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He shook his head while Valentina started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Guys I think we’re here!" Jezebelle exclaimed jumping off the cart and walking over the welcome to   Pennsylvania sign. The guy gave us each a smile.

"Well your here. I'm going off now." He waved his hand and started to go off in the other direction.

I gazed at the sign for a long time, and then looked over at my friends. We have traveled for months now. I have been with these guys for so long. I smiled.

"Look how far we've come." I whispered.

"Yeah." Blake said putting his arm around me.  I looked over, Valentina and Jezebelle where smiling.

"Well let’s get going!" I said. I ran down the dirt road my friends following me.

"Dude slow down!" Valentina laughed/yelled.  I slowed down to a walk.

"We need to get on the trail." Blake said.

"What trail?" Almost all three of us said together.

"There is a trail there moving all the Indians to Indian Territory. Somewhere in the west. If we can get on that trail we can probably get somewhere safe. And that’s what we need." Blake said looking out.

We started to here heavy hoof beats. I looked over seeing lots of Indians walking. Carrying children, holding there cloths and anything else they had. White men were riding horses on the outside.  There weren’t that many buggies therefore everyone was walking except for the white people.

"That’s the trail." Blake said. I couldn’t move what i saw in front of my eyes were like torture.  In front of my eyes i saw a women fall coughing.

"Get up." One of the soldiers said hitting the women till she got up. She was shaky and barely walked.

We walked up the hill that and steadily walked on the trail.

"What are you fellow people doing on this trail?" One of the soldiers stopped us. He had a goatee and his brown hair was shaggy. It went along with his blue uniform.

"We need to go to the west." I said.

"Well stay with me you don’t want to get hurt. You're only just children." He tugged on his horse's reins and we started to walk along with the people.

"How long do you think we will be there?" Jezebelle asked the man.

"It’s going to take a year." The man replied. Jesebelles eyes widen.

"Don’t worry I’m not going to make you walk. We are going to find you a ride." He said comforting her.

"Oh okay." Jezebelle looked back at us. I tried to give her a smile. She looked back ahead of her.

"I’m going to go stay up there with her." Valentina said. She jogged up next to Jezebelle leaving me with Blake.

"We have only been in America for a month and we don’t know how long it’s going to take to get to the west?!" I said to him. I was tired of traveling and regretting leaving New York.

"Look we have only known each other for five months and in those five month’s we have traveled to far lands." He gave me a smile.

"True." I smiled remembering all the tough times we have been together.

"You know." I started. "You’re like my best friend." I gave him a smile. He smiled back.

"You’re mine to." He gave me a hug and we started to walk.

"Plus I know we can do this. No madder how long it takes." He said. I gave him a smile. A feeling was in my chest. It wasn’t bad, but good.  I smiled even wider because I knew he was here for me.

Alright well I hope you liked this chapter. It tried to make it longer but as you can see I didn’t. I disappointed you guys ):  and I hate it. And if you don’t mind me asking could you guys please read any of my other stories? It would mean a lot!! Btw I have a Halloween special in mind. So I might not update till October 31st. All stories will be updated then. I might even make a Halloween short stories just for that. I am going to update that story on my KacieLee account. And check out my short stories there too!!  Alright well thanks for reading!

Love,

Kacie (Superman_Fanatic)