8:The White Flower

After weeks of being in the that cramped little bat we finally reached land. I got out of the boat practically running to the surface. I looked over to see the boat that we had abandon. My fellow friends were behind me. I looked at Valentina and Jezebelle they were in the boy costumes like me.

"Um sir where are we?" Blake asked one of the men passing through.

"Well your in New York lad!" He smiled at him and looked at me and the girls.

"Do you boys need a place to stay?" He asked his smile falling a little bit.

"Um n-" I started off.

"Yes could we stay with you?" Blake said putting a hand on my mouth. My eyebrows pulled together because of the dirty taste of his hand.

"My wife would love to have kids running around. Hear let me take you to her." He said. He walked away with us following him. We finally reached a small apartment building. It only had two bedrooms, a living room, and a small kitchen.

An old elderly women came in. Her hair was gray like her husbands . Only she didn't have a mustache.

"Edward-" She said walking into the living room before us.

"Well hello who are these young fellows?" She asked smiling at us.

"These young men need a place to stay. Darlene." He said taking his wife's hand.

"Please tell us your names?" She said.

"Im Blake" Blake said pointing to himself. "That is Andrew" He said pointing to me. "And then you have Seth and Stanly." He said giving her a small smile. I didnt give a smile or anything. The last thing i needed was to come close to people and something happening.

"Have you herd of the White Flower?" I asked.  The mans eyebrows furrowed in confusion. The women started to snap her fingers.

"That poor little girl that everyone wants killed?" She asked. Blake,Jezebelle, and Valentina looked at me with a what are you doing look.

"Yes" I said looking at her.

"I think its stupid if your looking for her then dont bother staying in my house." She said shaking a finger at me.

"Were not looking for her, I was just wondering." I said trying to clear up the scene.

"Good becuase no one is allowed to come near my grandaughter." I froze. Grandaughter? What was she talking about?

She walked up toward me looking at me in the eyes.

"Is that you Anastazia?" She asked. The whole room froze staring at us. I kept my face still. She gave me back the same look.

"I know its you." She said. "You have your momma's looks but your daddy's eyes." She said.

"I dont know what your talking about." I said. My voice quavering a little bit.

"Dont lie to me!" She said smacking me in the face. My hat fell off. Blake came to my side.

"You for sure have my stubbornness." She groaned. She took off the bandanna my hair falling out.

"I dont have a grandmother." I said.

"Yes you do." She said. We stared into each others eyes.

"You remind me of me when i was younger. I was a thief you know. Then i met Edward." She gave Edward a smile.

 "We decided to settle down. Then your father came along. It was a good thing i wasn't a famous thief only in Italy. Then your father met your mother. I decided to move to states. I herd it was better and at that moment we needed the money." She said. Sitting down on the old couch.

"Then your daddy and momma died. I was to far away to get you so they gave you to your Aunt. I never heard of you again till you were wanting every were." She said. I looked down taken back.

"So your my grandmother?" I asked.

"Yes Anastazia. You know you were named after me that's my middle name." She said smiling at me. I didn't know if i was happy sad confused angry. I just didn't.

"I'm happy i found you." She said breaking my thoughts.

"I don't know what to say to you." I said. Blake stood there quite still bye my side.

"Well its okay. Are you two girls as well?" She said looking over at Jezebelle and Valentina. They took there bandannas off. I couldn't help but smile.

"Now another question that has been itching my brain. Do you like her son?" She said looking at Blake. He looked taken back.

"As-As a friend." He stuttered. She just rolled her eyes.

"I see how you look at her but if you don't want to admit it fine." I took a couple steps away from Blake.

"Okay Anastazia don't act like you don't like him back. Damn your worse then a pair white men at a market selling food." She muttered the last part. I looked down trying to avoid the blush.

"Alright well i got to head back. Love you Darlene see you young fellers later." Edward walked out the door slowly closing it behind him. The room was silent.

"Im  going to go make some tea." My grandmother said. She stood up walking to the kitchen.

"I'll come help!" Jezebelle exsclaimed practically running into the kitchen.

"I will to?" Valentina said following her not sure what she was doing.  I smiled.

"Guess its just me and you." He said rocking back and forth on his heels. I looked over at him and noticed how good looking he was. He had a tone firm body. He had cute messy black hair that had gotten longer. And beautiful green eyes.

I met his eyes and we looked at each other for a moment.

 "See i knew leaving them alone would be good." I herd my grandma snicker to someone. I looked up to her bent over the door trying to look at us.

"Teas ready!" Jezebelle said coming out trying to cover my grandma. Me and Blake shared a small laugh.

I took the tea almost dropping it because of how hot it was.

"Its hot dear." My grandmother said sitting on the couch taking small sips. I sneered at her setting the cup on the coffee table in front of me.

I turned toward the door hearing a knock on it. "Well who could that be?" Darlene got up walking toward the door turning the handle.

Mwhaha im so mean leaving a cliff hanger. I hope you like it im glad its longer.

Rember to

Vote

Fan

Commet

And if you have time Please check out my new story I Hate Loving You and if you want to check out Loving Dead. Please tell your friends!