3:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

Chapter 3:

Back to Anastazia's POV

    We all woke to hear the 2 boys jog  down the stairs. I moaned while Valentina wiped at her eyes her face looking tired. Jezebelle sat us combing her fingers through her hair.

    "Come on Anastazia, get up." I looked up putting my arm on my forehead. Ezra's face came clear to my view. He was charming i could admit. But boys were hateful creatures. I had to get that threw my head.

    He pulled me up while i fell into him. I quickly pushd away while Jezebelle had a little giggle fit with James. But he kept looking over at Valentina. See guys were like monkeys they would play with your emotions then break you.

    "Hey Anastazia may i speak to you alone?" I nodded my head a little confused. We walked over to the corner of the room. He sighed and seemed a little uncomfortable.

    "Well see, I really like Jezebelle." My breath stopped. And i was shocked. He acted like he liked me but turned out he liked my friend?!" "But she seems like she likes James, do you think you can get her to like me?" I nodded my head. "Thanks your the best." He walked away trying to join the conversation with Jezebelle and James. I stood there strucked.

    Well that was a twist. I walked over to the group. I tapped on Jezebelle's shoulder and she turned around with a big smile on her face. "Come follow me for a sex." I whispered in her ear. She followed me to the stair well and we sat on the second step.

    "I really think you should be talking to Ezra like you do with dear James." I smiled at her. Her lips puckered to the side while she sat thinking.

    "But i Ezra likes you." She looked confused and tilted her head a little to the side like a dog when its confused about what you sad.

    "No he doesn't. He even told me that he likes you. And look." I pointed to James and Valentina. "See James likes Valentina."

    "How can you tell?" She seemed a little sad, understanding too.

    "Well look at how James looks at her and how she brghtens when he talks to her. When you observe you find out a lot."

    She nodded her head. "Well Ezra is cute.." She blushed her face becoming a light pink against her dark skin.

    "Go get him" I smiled while she skipped to Ezra and started flirting with him. 

    "Hey im hungry! Lets go get some food!" James said real loud. Everyone started agreeing while i sat and watch.

    "Well" I wiped my hands on my trousers. "Let us girls get ready and we will meet you." The boys nodded there head while jogging up the steps.

    "Thanks" Ezra mumbled to me while following James. I got the girls and I dressed. We looked like scummy old boys. I smiled to myself while looked at Valentina and Jezebelle. They had dirt trousers and ripped up shirts on. There hair was tightly pulled back. And i put dirt on the chin and cheeks so it looks like stubble.

    We walked through the hallways men greeting us with a mornin' lad. When we got are food we found the boys sitting along the wall eating there whatever this was.

    "May we help you?" Ezra looked up at us. Not recognizing who we were. Jezebelle lauged.

    "Its the girls dimwit." He hit Ezra in the stomach while smiling at us. Valentina sat on the right of James, Jezebelle sat on the left of Ezra and i sat next to her.

    "Appertly word is going around that there is a new guy are age on the boat."

    "He is also known as the trouble maker." James finished for Ezra.