6:The White Flower

I rolled back and forth, sweat was dripping off my forehead, I looked up hearing the slight snoring of Blake above me. We had a arm wrestling contest for who gets the top bunk. He won, sadly. I looked around seeing nothing through the black. I felt hot and sweaty and needed cool air.

I took the cover off hoping it would make a difference. It did, but not much. I sat up a little to fast. I bumped my head and i started to feel dizzy. The smell of the room rushed to my nose. It was musty and smelt like the sea. It was an unusual mix but it wasn't that bad.

I got up sneaking out the door. Looking both ways before i ventured out. Hours later i came back to the cabin. I jumped noticing Blake sitting in one of the chairs staring at me.

"You know when i wake up to find you gone. And knowing that someone is after you i get worried." I rolled my eyes.

"Your not my dad." I crossed my arms looking at him.

"True." We stared into each others eyes daring the other person to look away. He looked away lifting himself onto the top bunk and shutting out the lights. I crawled into bed closing my eyes into a sleep.

***

I avoided Blake all day. I didn't need his help. I was fine on my own. I grabbed my lunch and walked away. "Hey! You there!" I could here Jezebelle shout. I kept walking. I hadn't seen her a long time. Part of me was like talk to her it wont hurt. And the other part was no keep walking your safety is on the line.

She grabbed my arm yanking me back. By instinct i dropped my tray throwing my fist into her face. She let go walking back a little.

"I'm so sorry." I brought her forward pulling her hand away to look at her nose.

"Its fine, but why have you been ignoring us." I paused not knowing what to say.

"Well.." I started out. "Someone is after me and i need to keep low." I said.

"You know me and Valentina can help you. Your not alone." I groaned. I might as well just give in. "Plus we kinda need a place to stay." I pushed my eyebrows together.

"What happened?"

"Well Ezra got mad at me because he did something. Then he blurted out that he was going to tell everyone that you were here and what you looked like. So me and Valentina beat the crap out of them and ran." I smiled. I knew she had fighter potential. No you didn't, my annoying voice argued with me.

"Well you can come stay with me and Blake and i guess we can figure out what were going to do."

"Yay!" She squealed jumping up and down. She gave me a hug and raced off to Valentina. I shook my head and walked back to the room.

***

"So what are we going to do exactly?" We had been siting in the room for over an hour in a circle talking about how i was going to get off the radar.

"Well she could just lay low." Jezebelle told Valentina. She nodded her head.

"But who is going to protect her if something happens." Valentina pointed out.

"Well that's why she's got me." Blake grinned. He was so cocky. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I'm with Jezebelle maybe i should just lay low." Blake and Valentina groaned.

"Wait! Where are we sleeping." I looked up quizzical.

"Well Valentina and Jezebelle can sleep on the bottom bunk." Blake said i looked over at him.

"Then where am i going to sleep?!" I stated. He put a finger to his chin and a big smile came upon his face.

"With me?"

"Hell no! I'm not sleeping with you!"

***

Hours later and we were all in bed. I ended up having to sleep with Blake. I was not happy.

I felt Blake shift as he put his arm around my waste.

I picked up the pillow and smashed it against his face.

"What was that for?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Arm off waste now." Groaning he did as i asked and turned over. His snores started again. I looked over and saw Jezebelle and Valentina sleeping silently.

I started to loose balance and fell to the floor. Everyone kept on sleeping. This was going to be a long night.

*

*

*

*

v

Hey guys! I hope you liked it(: Sorry its short )': But i was wondering can i get you know at least 5 votes on this chapt?(: It would mean alot but if i do get 5 votes next chapt comes up and will be longer(: So please vote! And if you haven't already fan..fan! :D Thanks alot guys!

Superman_Fanatic