4:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

Chapter 4:

I waited in line to get our food. The sun was setting and the ship was still busy and still moving like ever. We were told that we still had another 3 months till we got to the America's. I sighed.

"Hey stranger." Blake came up behind me whisphering in my room.

"Well hello to you to." I had to keep myself from smiling. His deep husky voice always gave me goose bumps and his warm breath near me made my heart flutter.

"What are you talking about Anastazia you are not one to talk about men." A stern voice aka my concience said in my head. It was a voice that came ever now and then mostly to tell me what i do wrong.

He gave me a cocky grin and walked in front of me getting the food that was supose to be mine. A snarl came on my mouth while he walked away happily. I grabbed the tray and walked after him.

"What was that for!?" I yelled at him. He grabbed my arm the tray falling out of my hand but he didnt seem to care as he pulled me into a dark corner.

My heart started to race as memorys of the night when i was 6. My breathing started to come fast. "Whoa calm down." He looked at me with worried eyes.

I pushed his hands away and ran down the hallway as fast as i can to get away from him. I finally made it to the room slamming the room behind him. I opened the door and jogged down the stairs and sliding down to the floor till i was under the bed.

I herd footsteps come down the stairs and a pair of brown dusty boots came into my view.

"Anastazia, what happned where are you? I saw you come in here." My breathing was low and i was panicking on the inside. His muscuilar jaw came into veiw then his face.

"Anastazia, whats wrong?" I backed up, hitting the wall. His hand reached out while he tried to touch me. I backed up again not getting any further away. Memories of that night rushed by me.

Tears started to form in my eyes. "Please dont hurt me." My voice was low and shaky and he gave me a questioning look.

"Im not going to hurt you, come out please." I came out slowly, Blaze taking me into his arms. Silent tears came down my face while he rocked me back and forth.

"Shhhh,shhh" He cooed in my ear. The tears had finally stopped after a while and i wiped them away. Why!? Did I do that? Nobody should see me that way. I was supose to be brave,strong. Not some little pathetic girl.

"Im sorry." I got out of his lap and wiped at my cheaks. I felt horible and all I wanted was to be alone.

"What happned?" He said. His eyes met mine for a second then they glanced away. Anastazia maby you should tell him. No, nobody needs to know about that. He does. Well im not. Tell him.

"I was raped, in a dark alley when i was 6. Thats why i kinda freaked out when you took me to that corner. Memorys of that night were coming back to me and i just freaked." Tears started to spill and he got up wrapping me in his arms.

One hand was on my hair and the other was on my upper back. I pushed him away lightly and looked at him.

"Im sorry for acting this way. Im a nusense. I'll just get going." I turned around to walk away. Blaze grabbed my arm turning me around to look at him. We were so close. He leaned down closing his eyes and i closed mine getting ready to meet him.

"Hey guys!" We jumped apart to see Valentina and Jezebelle. He nodded his head and practically ran out of the room.

"Hi." I said a little to quite. They shrugged it off and plopped themselves on the bed.

Valentina was laying back propped up on her elbows. "Why was Blaze in here?" She was eating something that looked like a cookie while she talked.

"We were just talking." Jezebelle was silent and i looked over to see her shooting daggers at me with her eyes. She finally noticed i was looking and her eyes turned into a friendly smile. I was probably hullicinating.

"Well I think we should all go to bed. Night." I closed out the candle as we all climb into are bed. Well mine was more like a blanket. I closed my eyes. Wondering what tomorow was going to bring.

***

"Ow!" I screamed. Valentina had fallen on me in the middle of the night.

"Sorry." She muttered climbing back to the top bunk. I waited a few minutes trying to get back to sleep. I moved to my side and looked through the darkness.

Well im not going to sleep. I paused waiting to see if i herd anyone. But all i herd was the light berathing of my two roomates. I got up taking the blanket off me.

I looked up feeling the cool air hit my neck. I creeped up the stairs and into the boys room. Ezra was snoring and James was talking about chickens while holding his pillow.

I held in my chuckle. As for Blaze i couldnt see him. I walked out of the room only to be met by a colder breeze. I should have brought the blanket, i cursed at myself.

The halls were dark like usuall only nobody was there. I creeped through the corridores.

"What is beautiful young girl like you doing all alone in the middle of the night?" My body stiffened as I turned around ready to attack. I met Blaze's soft eyes and my gard went down.

"I couldnt sleep." He came beside me and he walked together.

"Well at least now you have a strong tough man with you." He flexed his arms and i could help but laugh at him. He gave a me a sly smile.

"What are you doing here?" I looked up at him but he just stared ahead.

"Have you herd the pretty boys?" I smiled like a fool and nodded my head. I started to shiver as teh air got colder. Blaze took hiss jacket off putting it around my sholders.

"Thank you." I tightned it around me as he smile at me with loving eyes. "Do you really think im beautiful?" I dont know why i said it, but i did. I never really considered myself beautiful more like pretty.

"Yeah," He said looking into my eyes. We stopped in the hallway and just stood facing each other. "Now there is something i have been meaning to do."

He titled his head and down and closed his eyes. He was going to kiss me!? My heart started to beat rappidly. I closed my eyes and met him the rest of the way.

Are lips touched and i felt sparks were shooting out of me. Are lips modled together and moved in harmony. His tounge licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance wich i gladly answered.

Are tounges fought for dominance his winning exsploring my mouth. We broke apart after a while his forehead on mine. Are breathing hard.

"Wow." My first kiss. It was amazing. My breathing had started to slow.

"We should be getting back." He whispherd. We walked back the rest of the way silently. It wasnt awkward but nice.

"That was really nice, thank you." He stopped in the hallway again gving me a weird look.

"The-the kiss it-it was nice." Gosh i waas studdering like a fool. He shook his head, looking down at the ground and back up at him.

"Your welcome."

"You know it was my first." Damn Anastazia are you just going to babble like a fool!

"Well im glad i took it." i didnt noticed we were at his room. He kissed me softly and opened the door. I smiled at him before going down stairs. I walked downstairs and cuddled up in my blanket.

I noticed i still had his jacket on and smiled to myself. Wrapping it tighter around me from under the blanket.