2:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

Chapter 2:

Valentina's Pov:

I looked up to see two girls stand before me. My straight dark brown hair fell into my face while i looked up. The girl on the left had curly black hair that fell softly around her sholders. The other girl had straight brown hair that framed her face well.

They wouldnt stop staring at me. I met the girl on the rights eyes. Her stare was curios. Men were shuffling up on deck. "So what brought you here?" The girl with the blakc curly hairs eyes went cold. No emotion at all.

"Well we need a place to stay. My name is Anastazia." The girl with the brown hair spoke up. "And this is my friend Jezebelle." Jezebelle nodded her head while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I looked between the to. "My name is Valentina." I shook hands with Anstazia and Jezebelle, while they walked over and sat on the the two bunk beds in the corner.

"So why are you here." Anstazia looked over at me her arms crossing over her chest. I formed a smile on my face while staring coldley into her eyes.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I cocked my head a little to the side. Knowing i was being rude i couldnt help it. It is my commen nature to be rude. Im not like all the other ladies here.

Her eyes turned black as they bord into mine. "Just trying to make a conversation." she took a step foward, Jezebelle's arm popped out in front of her daring her not to move. They looked into each others eyes.

"dont.." She whispherd to Anastazia. Her and Jezebelle seemed to have known each other for a long time. Anastazia's eyes turned back to her normal hazeld color. I was a little confused of what happned but i kept my game face on.

"How do you guys know each other?" I said trying to break the awkward silence. Both of there heads snapped toward my direction.

"We just met." Jezebelle's soft voice floated the room. I made a oh shape and looked at the ground feeling quite embrassed. I herd soft shuffling toward the room while the knob on the door started to turn.

"Hide." I hissed/whispherd to them. Anastazia ducked under one of the bunkbeds while Jezebelle went behind the dresser i ran to the closet just in time to see two of the crew men come in.

"Yeah appertly the White Flower disapeared.." One of the crew man walked over to the bed that Anastazia was under.

"I wonder where she is appertly she cost alot." The other one stood there his hand going through his short spikey hair. Who the crap was the White Flower? What seemed like an hour they finaly stopped talking about the mysterios white flower.

"Alright man we better go before we get in trouble." The men walked out shutting the door behind them. Anastazia rolled out from under the bed, while me and Jezebelle walked out from our hiding spaces.

"Dang seems like everyone wants your head." Jezebelle said to Anastazia while she gave the i-know-right look. Her and Jezebelle shared a smile until i finally knew what they were talking about.

"So wait your the white flower?" I pointed to Anastazia while she smiled showing her pearly white teeth. She bowed down while tipping her hat.

"Yes mam' nice to be at your service." She looked up at me, Jezebelle laughing slightly. She stood up, straightning her jacket.

"Why does everyone want you?" She turned her head slowly at me. Her eyebrows coming to together while having Jezebelle's mouth dropp open. "What?" I shrugged my shoulders wondering what is up with them.

"She." Jezebelle pointeded to Anastazia. "Is the most wanted theif in all of Europe!" She practically shounted at me, i shifted my weight wondering wat to say next.