'Awkward ab touching...'

Takeo's POV:

I feel my blood freeze as they all just stare blankly at me, suddenly I feel really awkward in their presence. I mean, I literally fought against two of these jounin and threatened the mere lives of team 7...... So this awkward interaction doesn't really surprise me.

Thankfully someone breaks the silence, the person being one of the rookies with pineapple hair. "So you're the s-ranked criminal that the village is now harbouring? Also known as the silver assassin from the bingo books." Yeah I take it back, I'm not thankful that he broke the silence. I don't miss the boy's calculating look as I stare blankly into his dark eyes.

"Yep that's me...the evil, scary criminal who, according to the bingo books, specialises in assassination." I shrug, not really sure what else to say to someone who's might as well be interrogating me. "So you don't specialise in assassination?" The boy asks, curiosity clearly getting the better of him but I answer none the less.

"I've honestly never specialised in anything in my life, but I guess they assume I'm a would be assassin because that was the only time I've literally gotten caught red handed or in the act." Again silence follows until a familiar blonde jumps up and pulls me into a hug. But I'm too shocked to reciprocate the action.

"Gah! You got me so worried Takeo. I can't believe all the crap you've gone through with Haku and Zabuza, and your father-" He spits out the word 'father' with such venom but continues rambling on. "-but it's okay now because you're in the leaf village and you have friends like me that aren't going to go anywhere, believe it!" He finally releases me from the very one sided hug as I fully comprehend what had just happened.

I feel my throat constrict and tears build up in my eyes, staring into his happy blue ones. "You want to be my friend? After all I've done-" "-Believe it!" He responds with his catch phrase and a cheeky smile. I throw Kakashi a quizzical look before facing the hyperactive blonde, "but I don't deserve your friendship. I'm a monster, a murderer! I know you're all thinking it but you're too polite to say it." I say as the tears start falling, I stumble back into Kakashi ignoring the looks of pity coming from the shinobi in front of me.

"Kakashi please just let me go. I don't care if I have to be the stupid trophy for the village to show how strong they are by catching an Akatsuki member. I can't be around them, they're too good for me. So please just let me go." I beg him but he just smiles sadly before shaking his head. "You're not a trophy for the village to prove their strength Takeo and I know it's scary but you have to learn to socialise with kids your age. Why don't you sit next to Naruto and Sasuke, I'm sure they won't mind."

"But Kakashi last time I saw Sasuke I made him really angry." I whine at him, childish I know but I really don't want to be here right now. I flinch as a hand grasps my shoulder dragging me from Kakashi's grip as he just waves almost mockingly.

I close my eyes, gasping as I whack my casted arm against the hard table as a zap of pain flashes through my tender limb. Naruto mumbles a quiet apology before surely smiling goofily. I crack my eyes open slowly and the feeling of dread washes over me as I realise that I'm smack bang in the middle of the large table, Naruto on one side and Sasuke on the other.

I force a meek smile to my face as I stare directly into large white pupil less orbs with a light lavender tinge. "Hi I'm Takeo, it's nice to meet you." The girl's eyes widen in shock, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she stares at me before fainting. I jump to my feet onto to be pulled back down by both Naruto and Sasuke, "I swear to god that I didn't kill the girl! I didn't do anything I swear-"

"-Takeo shut up." The stoic Uchiha says almost boredly, as if this thing happens all the time I immediately stop my nervous ranting and sit there quietly. I hear Kakashi chuckle and I send him a mock glare, "it's not funny Kaka-baka the girl just fainted! I swear it wasn't me-"