'Attack of the Furry Caterpillars'

^ Takeo's chakra enhanced triple bladed claw.

Third Person POV:

In a Konoha dumplings restaurant, three unknown people sit observing their surroundings, not drawing attention to themselves. Two of the three sit idly drinking tea and the third and youngest member eats a delicious dumpling while they wait. The trio observe their surroundings and notice the two jounin, Asuma and Kurenai, being joined by the copy cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake.

The youngest Akatsuki member strains to hear what the jounin are talking about but catches snippets of their conversation.

"I need to buy something for a grave. Plus I'm meeting somebody here, I'm waiting on Sasuke." He states uncomfortably. Itachi stiffens up for a split second before relaxing, the three members feel the jounin's gaze as Asuma and Kurenai follow Kakashi's line of sight.

Asuma tries to brush of any suspicion that they've made the three unknown travellers. "Ha! It's not like you to be waiting for something? Is it for Obito?" Kurenai looks lost as she echoes Asuma, "Obito?"

Kakashi rubs his head shyly "err something like that." That conversation begins to dry up as Sasuke arrives. The genin stares in shock at his sensei's early arrival, "Kakashi it's not like you to show up early, what gives?" Kakashi gives his student a closed eye smile as he responds "well sometimes I do."

Sasuke shrugs it off but stares irritated at the restaurant, "let's go somewhere else, I don't have much of a sweet tooth." Sasuke surveys the restaurant, finding nothing out of the norm, except Asuma and Kurenai leaving abruptly.

~~<><~~~~~<><~~~~~~~~~~<><~~~~

The two leaf shinobi appear in front of the three cloaked figures in a secluded area outside of the restaurant, the figure's faces are obscured from sight because of the straw hats they wear. Asuma studies them quickly "you're not from around here. What are you doing in this village?"

"It's been a long time Asuma, Kurenai." States a bored Itachi. The two leaf shinobi flinch at this unknown ninja knowing their names.

"The fact that you know our names must mean you're a former shinobi of this village." States a confident Asuma. The smallest of the three scoffs, drawing the leaf shinobi's attention to him "no shit sherlock." He mutters, earning a whack on the head from his blue skinned accomplice. "Itai!"

Itachi lifts his head so that Asuma and Kurenai can see his blood red eyes, they gasp in recognition. Asuma's the first to react "huh, well what do you know. Itachi Uchiha."

Kisame peers between the leaf shinobi and his comrade, "are these friends of yours Itachi? Well then I suppose I should introduce myself though we can get acquainted later. The name is Kisame Hoshigaki." Kisame says proudly as he removes his hat.

Kurenai stares curiously at the smaller figure, "who are you?" The boy carelessly discards his hat, shocking both jounin at his youth. They both observe the boy; tan skin, silver hair and stunning aqua eyes are the most prominent features they note.

"My names Takeo, I'm twelve years old and this is Koneko my caracal cub." Replies the remarkably chipper boy as he points to the cub on his shoulder during the latter part of his introduction.

Asuma raises an eyebrow in the boys direction "where are you from kid?" Takeo scoffs at Asuma's question "I'm not obliged to answer that, I mean come on this isn't a game of 20 questions."