'Bitter Sweet Beginnings'

Third Person POV:

Slap.

Gasp.

Slash.

Groan.

Snap.

Scream.

These sounds echo throughout the Akatsuki hideout, never ceasing and on repeat like a broken record.

The rest of the Akatsuki members, excluding Pein and Hidan, gather around the table in the living room. Every single one of them flinch at the sounds being emitted from the Leader's room, Konan sobbing rawly into Kisame's shoulder.

The newest member Deidera shakes in horror at the sounds of the infamous Akatsuki torturing one of their own so easily. Itachi clenching and unclenching his fists, trying desperately not to barge into the office and stop the madness. But if it continued any longer, he's not going to be sitting around much longer.

Koneko mewls in anguish from Kisame's shoulder, "I should be in there." The teary eyed caracle lynx shakes as sobs rack her tiny body, only comforted by Konan gently petting her golden fur.

Slap.

Gasp.

Slash.

Groan.

Snap.

Scream.

And suddenly for the first time in 72 hours, silence ensues.

This torture has been going on for the most part of three days and the rest of the Akatsuki is at their breaking point listening to it. All of the member's heads snap towards the door as they hear Pein and Hidan finally exiting the room.

Pein remained blank faced while Hidan still has on his signature smirk, his hands and scythe covered in a ridiculous amount of blood. Konan wastes no time in rushing into the office.

A rich metallic scent wafts from the room, a wave of nausea washing over Akatsuki members. Itachi jumps to his feet, Kisame following his lead. "You didn't kill him did you?" He seethes at the Jashinist in disgust.

The Jashinist himself just licks the blood from him scythe with a smirk, "I'd hope not. After all that would defeat the purpose or torture." Kisame growls animalistically from beside the Uchiha, "he's your son! How could you do that to him?!" He snarls out at the silver haired Jashinist.

Hidan cackles sadistically, relishing the moments he tortured his son. "I raised that bastard to fucking trust me and now I don't need that useless piece if shit any more. He's nothing more to me than a blunt tool." The rest of the Akatsuki members stalk forwards in a rage but are halted by Pein's outstretched arm.

"Takeo should've known better than to refuse orders, I specifically told him to burn the village to the ground and slaughter the towns people and he couldn't kill them all. I knew he was too weak from the start when he was hesitant to kill but I thought we had beaten that out of him. I guess being with Zabuza and Haku had ruined that for him, this being the end result." He states emotionlessly, looking each member in the eye daring them to defy him.

When he meets bot Itachi and Kisame's eyes he frowns, "it seems that he affected you both more so than the rest of us, pity. I have a job for you both, since I didn't allow Hidan to kill the boy and Konan couldn't heal him, I request that you two dump him somewhere to die."

The Uchiha's eyes change to the blazing red sharingan in fury, "he's fatally wounded?!" "Yes, now please take him and Koneko away. I don't want the body rotting on my carpet." The leader responds.