Chapter Seven: Beautiful People Like You.

Next chapter, guys! Hope you like it! Thanks to my awesome fans, and hopefully there will be new ones. Commet, vote and fan! Edited: Meh, I just read this back and chapters 1-10 are horrendously crap. I'm trying to edit them to make them better but the actual plot is crap. But it gets better from chappie 10!!

Love

Miss Horanette

Lana

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXx

Chapter Seven: Beautiful People Like You.

|~ Emily's P.O.V~|

"MOVE Trixie!" I said impaitently.

"Was. That. Niall. Horan?" She gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"No, it was Katy Perry. Move."

"B-but, Emily, the concert, you're not finsished!"

"Momento, por favor." I said in Spanish, leaving her confused and running out into the rain. It pelted down on my head and plastered my hair to my face.

I saw five figures clamber into a red Mini Cooper. Niall's car. I had to giggle, despite the situation.

"AGH! MY HAIR!" shreiked Zayn, throwing his hands up to protect his quiff.

"Who gives a damn about YOUR hair, I think mine's straightening!" gasped Harry, fingering his locks desperately.

"Guys, get a grip! Oh, tell me I'm not wearing my favourite shirt." pleaded Louis, closing his eyes.

"HAHA! You are!" jeered Liam and Niall.

Mascara ran down my face, blearing horribly. I probably looked like a raccoon. I shouted at the last figure to climb into the car.

"LOUISSSSS!!!!!!!!!" I bellowed. He spun round.

"Emily!"

Just then, Trixie appeared at my side. I actually had to curse her good vision.

"Mils, Miss A says to get your tushie back to the concert. Holy Mother of Christ, is that One Direction?!?!?!??!"

# # # #

After Trixie's near seizure, the guys were sprawled in the front seats. I was singing a Cher Lloyd song, a beautiful one called Beautiful People. I glared at Niall all the way through it.

"It's my last big breath,

What you want me to do?

When you act all cool,

Like you already knew.

Thought I'd be stuck here, cold,

Just waiting it through,

Til your heart starts beating for that somebody new.

You know that it's true.

Cause it's beautiful people like you,

Who get whatever they want.

And it's beautiful people like you,

That suck the life right outta my heart.

And it's beautiful people like you.

Who make me cry....

Cause nobody else could be nearly as cruel as you."

"I'm sorry, Emily!" Niall blurted. I gasped, along with the rest of the room. Trixie's eyes were out on sticks, I was half expecting her to go fetch a bucket of popcorn to watch the scene about to fold out.

I can't forgive him. I can't. I'm not that weak.

"This is me swallowing my pride,

Standing in front of you,

Saying I'm sorry for that night!

And I go back to December all the time.

Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you..." he sang softly. Suddenly he was quoting Taylor Swift songs? I touched the necklace on my chest.

"I Love You Too." I whispered. I felt a big push on my back and I landed hard on my face. I tasted metallic as my mouth hit the floor and then all I could see was black.

___

DRASTIC changes were made to this! Wow. Hope you liked!

Lana

Xxx