Chapter Six: The Concert And Uninvited Guests.

Okay...hope you like it. This is at the concert, remember? Well, I, for one have no idea what's going to happen. Anyway, commnt, VOTE and fan. Thanks!

Miss Horanette

Lana

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxx

Chapter Six: The Concert and Uninvited Guests.

|~Emily's POV~|

It was time. The concert had begun. I was still grumbling about singing Someone Like You. Trixie was

annoying me about Niall again. I was blocking her out with earphones and The Promise by Girls Aloud, while doing vocal warm-ups, then my teacher pushed me out onto the stage. I sighed, nerves kinda taking over me now. I walked out onto the stage. With a smile and a wave, I plopped down at the stool of the piano. I glided my fingers over the cool, smooth piano keys, and played the tune of Someone Like You. The microphone was in front of me, now it's length readjusted. It is not fun to have a microphone poking into your face when you're trying to sing.

"Never mind, I'll find,

Someone like you.

I wish nothing but the best,

For you too!

Don't forget me I beg,

I remember you said,

Sometime it lasts in love

but sometimes it hurts instead.

You know how the time flies,

Only, yesterday was the time of our lives.

We were born and raised,

In a summer haze-"

When I paused to look out at the crowd, my heart sank and leapt at the same time. I got cut off by the piercing stare boys blonde boy with beautiful eyes was gazing at me. I finished the song, but barely. When I got to the last note, I broke out in tears and rushed offstage.

"I'm sorry!" I choked, as I ran.

"MILLY!" Someone was yelling. I ran up to my room and sobbed into my pillow. He ruins everything! He's ruined my concert, my relaitonship, my scholarship. My life.

"Milly?" I turned round.

"Go away!" I screamed. "You've done enough!"

"Its only me." I looked up.

"Oh, hi, Louis." I said, before turning to face the wall again. I saw the poster of Niall. I screamed in frustration. I tore the poster off the wall and ripped it into shreds. Then I took a scissors and cut him out of all my photos. When I looked around, Louis was gone. And Niall was in his place. All he did was hold up a necklace. He had gotten it for my birthday seven years ago. It was a heart broken in half and he had the other half attached to his house keys. My half was embedded with an E. The other with an N. I had thrown it away after Harry had broken me, to make sure I had nothing to do with them.

"You kept it?" I whispered. He nodded.

"I'm sorry, Emily." He said softly and left. I watched from the window as their car drove off. Then I noticed a message carved on the back of the heart.

I Love You, Emily.

"WAIT!" I screamed out the window, and started running.

____

Hope you liked it. Next chapter up soon. I hope. Comment vote and fan! Edited by me.

Miss Horanette

Lana

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx