Chapter Twelve: When Jealousy Takes Over.

Hello! It's me again! Well, obviously who else who it be? Recently been reading Harry Styles stories for some odd reason, some of you have been wondering: which is my favourite 1D boy. As if that wasn't obvious Niall Horan! ;) but here they are in order:

Niall, Louis, Liam or Harry; can't decide, Zayn. Anyway, I've decoded to do a thingy; you leave questions for me in the comments, whether it's relevant to the story or not, and I'll pick the best question, and I'll dedicate the chappie to you! And the rest, I will answer too, just no dedication, okay? So of it has to do with the story, it could be: Why did Emily break up with Harry or Why did you choose Emily for the story? Or if it's a personal question like: Why do you like Niall or Who I like on x factor. Or a general question like: What is Nialls middle name ( it's James) or what is Harrys sisters name?

Remember; best question gets a dedicate!

This chapter is called When Jealousy Takes Over. Obviously, as you can see. When love takes oooover, yeah, yeah...

I love you!

Miss Horanette

Lana

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter Twelve: When Jealousy Takes Over.

|~Harry's P.O.V~|

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell..."

We were singing my quiet solo of the song together; me and Emily. God her voice was beautiful. SHE was beautiful. She closed her eyes and the moment stopped when the faster bit of the song started up again.

"You don't know, oh oh!

You don't know you're beautiful!"

Emily stood stunning, in her short floaty green dress, her hair all pretty and blonde and her cheeks flushed. She flashed me a quick smile; gosh she made me melt. I was the one meant to be giving melt-worthy smiles! I ran a hand through my hair stressfully. God, this girl was killing me! I had to do it. I had to tell her I loved her. I've never stopped, I don't think. The two years we were together; they were perfect. We were blissful. And then I was stupid. I went and broke her heart.

~Flashback~

"Mmm, I love you, babe," I mumbled into her neck.

"Promise?" she made sure.

"I promised," I told her.

Later on, we went back to my house. She was tired so I slipped 'Bride Wars' in for her.

"Aww, you put in a chick flick for me!" she smiled.

"Of course I would," I grinned back. Louis came and settled beside Emily.

"I'm cold," she complained a few moments after.

"Gosh, woman there's no pleasing you!" exclaimed Louis, rolling his eyes. She pulled my hoodie off me.

"Hey!" I protested, but let her wear it. I snuggled her under my arm, feeling so right; so happy.

Emily went to sleep, and I fixed my eyes on the movie. Louis was snoring with Em's head on his lap. A pang of jealousy hit me, and I pulled her on my lap. She stirred, but didn't awaken. She was however, woken minutes later by a vibration. I thought it was one of the boys or her mom texting her, so I ignored it. She opened the message. She stiffened. I tightened my grip round her, asking her what was wrong.

"Get off," she said smoothly, and walked to the front door, opening it cautiously. It was then I saw the text was on MY phone from Florah. Oh shit!

"Who are you?" Emily cried.

"Florah, and you?" Florah said. I came trundling into the hall, and Florah threw herself at me.

"Hazza!" she squealed, planting a kiss on my lips. Emilys eyes filled with tears.

"You're cheating on me," she said softly. "You're cheating on me!" she raised her voice.

"Emily," I pleaded.

"I trusted you!" she sobbed, and she fling open the door, and sprinted off into the night. That was the last I saw of her for two years.

~End of Flashback~

~Other Flashback~

Two years later...

"I never wanna see you again!" sobbed Emily, and threw a cup of beer at Nialls face, breaking off the Blair kiss. I couldnt stand to see her hurt, and I was getting a sense of deja vú. Emily bashed into Louis, who rubbed her shoulder and offered to take her home. I, hoping to offer some comfort, followed in my car. Emily sat on the sofa with Louis, and Emily sobbed out her emotions to Lou. I couldn't quite catch what she was saying until the last part -

"In the end, he's just another Harry."

~End of Flashback~

I could have had her, and I blew it. We could be cuddled up together now, if I hadn't been so stupid. Now was my chance to make it all right.

"NIALL HORAN, CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU!" I heard Emilys voice scream. My heart couldn't have hurt more. My head felt like it was split in two. They had a huge shouting match, and when it was over, I decided to brace myself, and tell her anyway. I was going to get Emily, and Niall wasn't going to win.

"Emily?" i entered her dressing room after Niall had left.

"Haz!" she smiled and and gave me a hug. "Whazzup?"

"I love you!" I blurted. "I've never stopped. I love you, and I promise Florah meant nothing! I promise! I swear, I can give you everything you ever wanted, if only you'll take me back!"

Emily froze. I could see this wasn't going to cut it, I had to sing to her like Zayn would or something.

"Girl, I see in your eyes, you're disappointed.

Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed,

With your heart. I tore it apart.

And girl, what a mess I made upon your innocence.

No woman in the world deserves this.

But here I am, asking you for one more chance!" I sung. She bit her lip.

"Harry Styles, why are you making my life so complicated!" she shouted suddenly. "My life was perfect, then you people had to come mess it up! You hurt me, Niall hurts me, I forgive Niall and then you come crawling back!"

"I guess you aren't going to take me back then," I said quietly. She softened.

"Oh Harry, please don't make me hurt you," she murmured, engulfing me in a hug.

"I have no chance with you then?" I said, my heart sinking.

"Not now. Not while I'm with Niall. Because Harry, you mean the world to me, and I'd never want to hurt you." she mumbled.

"I love you, Em," I smiled, and I truly meant it.

"Love you too, Hazza," she grinned.

"What is this?" a suspicious voice chimed. Oh shit!

___

Oooh! Who was it? Comment below....yeah down there! And vote above...yeah up there!

Lanaxx

Mwah! x