Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy From Another Perspective.

Okay, I didn't really wait for many questions, but I was so anxious to upload this chapter! Anyway, dedicated to HollyShort4723 because a) she was the first to question and b) it was a question that made me laugh. The answer is the chapter, Abi. Anyway to answer cheeky_london1D's question; Nialls brothers name is Greg. The offer for the dedication is still open; just ask a question, you know what to do! Anyway, next chapter!

Love

Miss Horanette

Lana

xxxxxxxx

Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy From Another Perpective.

|~Emily's POV~|

Aww. Harry was so sweet. He even sung to me! But you know, I always had a gut feeling Nialler was meant for me. Don't you always have that feeling?!

"I love you Em," Harry smiled, and I could tell he meant it, but in a sisterly way.

"Love you too, Hazza," I grinned back, and gave him a big hug.

"What is this?" Niall yelled. Oh dear, I thought. Right back into the deep end. Trouble never ENDS for me, does it? Never a break.

"Nialler!" Harry said awkwardly. Niall gave Harry a shove and pushed him against a wall. My eyes widened. No, he wouldn't! Before I could say 'Radish' Niall raised his fist and sprung it back, making contact with Harry's face.

"NIALL!" I screamed. "STOP!"

Suddenly Harry lashed back, aiming a kick at Nialls balls, and succeeding. He doubled over, and glared at Harrys blood covered face. I bit my lip until I could taste metallic flavoured blood. My legs seemed glued to the floor. My brain told me to react, my feet thought different.

"You fucking prick!" Niall yelled. "She's mine!" he shoved Harry and Harry shoved back. I gasped.

"NIALL, HARRY, PLEASE STOP!" I shrieked. "PLEASE!"

I tapped out a number I knew by heart. Calling Louis Tomlinson....

"Hey!" Lou chirped, after two rings. That boy always has his phone.

"Louis, Louis, you gotta get here quick, Niall and Harry they -" I sobbed. "- they're hurting each - all my fault - please hurry!"

Moments later, Louis sped into the room, took in what was happening, and threw himself in.

"Get off! Get OFF! Niall, Harry, dudes! STOP!" I couldn't take it any longer. I threw myself in between the three, attempting to break up the fight. Louis groaned.

"Em, are you stupid or something? Just get Niall off Harry and vice versa," He struggled against Harrys fists, and being the eldest, hauled him off Niall. With much effort, I strained against Nialls arms and then crashed a kiss to his lips. Taken by surprise, he stopped. So did Harry, after Louis had screamed, "CARROTS!" in his face.

"Niall, listen to me!" I said with gritted teeth.

"What?" he said. I blurted out everything to him. He listened.

"Harry, I'm sorry, mate," Niall said, and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry for trying to take your girlfriend," Harry mumbled.

"Yay hey! Friends!" I squealed.

"Emily Daniels?" I heard someone whisper. I looked around.

"Oh My Fucking God!" I yelled, and stumbled back into Louis' arms, and I passed out.

It was Florah. The one who ruined my life.

____-

Okay, this chappie is AWFUL! but bear with me, okay? love you! P.S: I'm awful at action, so yeah...don't hate me.

Love Lana

Miss Horanette

xxxxxxxxx

Peace!