Chapter Eighteen: The Second Surprise.

Id like to introuduce Shannon Beth Callaghan (shannonbethh_). Positions are open for Liam and Harrys girlfriends. Comment if you want to! And this is dedicated to lildivagirl for being so supportive of this story. Thank you Lil Diva!

Love

Miss Horanette

Lana

xoxo

Chapter Eighteen: The Second Surprise.

Nialls POV: (yay, at last)

Oh fuck. I don't know what got into me. I just decided, if Emily's going to mess around with Louis, why shouldn't I get together with Florah. I don't love her, but I swear, the hatred bubbling through me for Emily was unbelievable. I was really missing Louis though, and his jokes. It was so dull without him.

"Hey, Hey, You, You, I wanna be your girlfriend,

No way! I think you need a new one!" Harrys phone burst out suddenly. He blushed furiously.

"Who's that?" Liam smirked, expecting a girl.

"Louis, but in my defence, he set that ringtone himself!" Harry said, answering the call.

"Hi, Lou-Lou Happy birthday, man!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT-BOY!" The rest of us yelled down the phone.

"How's Emily?" Harry questioned. I stiffened, and tightened my grip on Florah. She grabbed my hand and wrote: FlorahBabex on my hand.

"My twitter." she whispered. I nodded dully.

"Of course we will!" cried Harry in delight. I turned around.

"We will what?" I asked.

"No, it's not a problem!" Harry told Louis.

"What's not a problem?" I pestered.

"I don't believe you!" Harry chuckled. I was getting agitated.

"Believe what?!"

"Sure, we will, it'll be great!"

"WHAT will be great?!" I yelled crossly. Harry sighed, and hung up after a last, "Buh-bye!" to Lou.

"We're going to visit them."

•••••••••••

Emilys POV:

(ITS THE DAY AFTER, EMILY'S BIRTHDAY)

"Oh my God!!' I screeched. I dropped what I was holding, which was unfortunately a mug of water, and it splashed over Louis.

One. Direction. Were. Standing. In. My. Doorway.

Again! This is Dublin! They were meant to be in SCOTLAND! Niall wasn't meant to be here to ruin my birthday. But at the same time, I was so so so glad to see them, I had missed them so much!

"What'cha doing here?" I asked.

"Hey, Em, love you too!" smiled Liam. I raced at them, hugging all save one. Can you guess?

"Hello," I said coldly.

"Hi!" said a perky voice that definitely wasn't Niall. Florah bounced out from behind Harry.

"Bitch," Niall murmured suddenly.

"What the hell did you call me?!" I yelled. Louis pulled me behind him protectively.

"Are - are you t-two da -!" Niall spluttered.

"Yeah, problem?" Louis asked coolly. Niall shook his head stiffly.

"Good. Now if you don't mind ruining her seventeenth birthday, man, let's get to the squealing and stuff. Why don't you call Charlie?"

"Shes already here!" called a voice. I dashed to the window and leaned my head out.

"Shannon!" I squealed, and opened the front door.

Zayn's POV:

A girl with dark hair and blue eyes came into the room. Wow, she was pretty!

"Hey!" I smiled. The girl lost her footing and fell into Emily, who groaned and collapsed on the bed. Louis helped her up.

"Guys, this is Shannon Beth. Shannon Beth Callaghan. Shannon, these are -" Charlie started.

"I know who they are! One Direction! How crazy is this? I'm dreaming. No one pinch me!" Shannon warned. We all laughed.

"Emily Jade Daniels! Since when did you hang with the one and only ONE DIRECTION?!" she scolded. Emily shifted uncomfortably and glanced sideways at Louis. I realised shed told no one but Charlotte who Mischief's real identity was - herself.

"Don't you think you should -?" Louis began.

"No, the opinion of me will change. I dont want that. I like her the way she is," Emily said, referring to mischief as a third person.

"Ok, babe, ok!" Louis held up his hands. I didnt take my eyes off Shannon.

"Close your mouth, mate," Liam chuckled. I blushed.

"What are you talking about? Happy birthday by the way," Shannon Beth demanded.

"Emily was Harry's ex. Emily was also Nialls ex. Emily is now my girlfriend," Louis explained.

"Way to keep my personal life secret," Emily said sarcastically. Louis smiled fondly.

"YOU WHAT?!" Shannon Beth screamed.

"Screaming girls, count me out!" Harry put his hands to his ears.

"I'm with ya, mate," I decided, and we left Emily with a lot of explaining to do.

••••••••••

We gave Em our presents. Harry have her a pillow with Tom Felton on the pillowcase, and she just about fainted.

"I can put my head on Tom Felton every night!" she swooned.

"You know, I bet Mischi-" Harry started, but Emily smacked the pillow into his face, smiling innocently. Liam got her a packet of sweets and a big poster of her and one direction, which she quickly hid in front of Shannon. Why she won't just TELL her, I really don't know. I got her a load of hair supplies and a few perfumes. Louis got her a bunch of tulips, a bracelet with E on it, a packet of loveheart sweets, you know, the ones with little love messages on them, and that dress thing. He also got her us, which all in all, is a great present. To my surprise, Niall handed her a bag.

"I saving it for your birthday when we were, you know -" Niall said awkwardly. Emily peered inside, as if checking for a bomb.

"Oh my word.." she breathed. Niall had collected three beautiful pieces of clothing for each of her favourite labels, three skirts from Hollisters, three jackets from Jack Wills, three tees from River Island, etc.

"Thank you, Niall," Emily said quietly.

"Don't mention it." he mumbled. Shannon glanced at me, giving me a furtive smile, and I winked. Emily, seeing us, coughed to get Lou's attention.

"Em, come for a drive in my new car? Comin' Harry?" I grinned at Em, how did she know I totally liked Shannon Beth?

"Yeah, why not?" Harry shrugged. As they left, Lou kicked Liam and then pointed to his phone. Minutes later Liam's phone beeped.

"Get out of there. Alone time 4 Zayn and SB x" it read.

"Charlie, Niall, how about we cook dinner?"

They left, leaving me and Shannon alone.

______

Hope you liked it, guys!

Miss Horanette

Lana

xxxxxxxx