Chapter Twenty Three - FanGirling and Christmas Shopping.

Hey guys! So many many people got two songs right in my lil contest. Okay, so I can't dedicate to loads of people, so I'll give the contest again. But read this:

One of my favourite songs has these lyrics:

He looks at you, the way that I would,

Does all the things I know that I could!

Number Two of my favourite songs has the letter R in the first word.

And number three and four you can take a wild guess!

I'd like to make a shoutout - SHOUTOUT! Like Louis. But seriously SHOUTOUT to Nikki: my lil Smurf Twin aka | @xXParamoreFanXx |.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The best for 2012!!!!

Love

Lana

P.S @amberr1D uploaded our joint story.

Chapter Twenty Three: FanGirling and Christmas Shopping.

|~Emily's POV~|

"We're really going to miss you, Emily!" Abi said loudly and quite obviously hinting something.

"Me too," I said, smiling.

"TOO BAD YOU HAVE TO GO! YOU'LL ONLY BE WITH JUSTIN DREW BEIBER AFTER ALL!" She yelled. And Abi, being loud with her normal voice, well, you can just imagine. She nearly burst my eardrums.

"Okay, you win!" I said, putting up my hands.

"So is there something you would like to ask me?" Abi batted her eyelids.

"Abi, would you like to come with me to Doncaster and meet Justin?" I sighed, but smiled.

"YES!" Abi screamed and jumped up and down. Shannon, Taylor and Charlie opened their mouths to protest.

"Stop!" I said hurriedly, before another tantrum brewed. "Shannon, Charlotte and Taylor, would you like to come too?"

"YES!" they shrieked and proceeded to jump up and down with Abi.

|~Louis's POV~|

We had stopped at a hotel in Essex the night before, and now we were on the plane to Doncaster.

"Would you like anything to eat, sir?" the flight attendant asked.

"No," I mumbled, Emily's absence sinking in.

"Yes," Harry said firmly, and placed a water, crisps and even a carrot in my lap. I sighed and took a crunch of the carrot.

"Do you not miss Abi?" I asked.

"Of course I do! Like hell, but she's in Dublin. I can't do anything about it," He sighed. Liam was tapping his foot, working out a song. Niall was sleeping and Zayn was eating. Harry was looking out the window. Having nothing better to do, I took my iPhone and slipped in my headphones.

|~Liam's POV~|

As soon as the signal beeped we could turn on our phones, I wasted no time. No texts or missed calls from Taylor. Why oh why, didn't I ask her out when we video chatted last night?

"Dude, you do realise you said that out loud, right?" Zayn called.

"I knew that!" I lied. Come on, Liam, man up!

To Taylor: Will you go out with me? I really like you <3

Then I clicked Send. And started composing a song.