Thank You.

A few heartfelt words...this was my first ever story. I'm so pleased it's doing so well. I have a few thank you I need to say. So here goes. This will be the last ever time I write a new chapter for Niall Horan's Love Story. Sad, isn't it.

First of all - Thank you to One Direction, without whom there would be no story. Thank you Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. You are forever One Direction, my favourite band.

Secondly - thank you to my little sister who Emily Daniels is based on. Love you!

Thirdly - Thanks to Emily Osment, the perfect Emily Daniels.

Fourth - A special thank you to Abi (HollyShort4723) Shannon (shannonbethh_) Taylor (lildivagirl), the Wattpad characters in my story. Thank you for supporting me!

Fifth- To Charli, my dance teacher, whom Charlotte Brooke was based on. She moved to Italy, and I miss her so much. You're like an older sis to me, Charli, even though you can't see this.

Sixth - the people who've supported this story throughout - thunderhead is one, Nikki (xXParamoreFanXx), Taz (cheeky_london1D) lot lot more of youz. Thank you!

Seventh - my Wattpad friends. Amber (amberr1D, StoleMyHeart1D), Nikki (xXParamoreFanXx) Abi (HollyShort4723), and more and more of you.

Eighth - my real life friends - Marina, Niamh, Jane, Ella....I love youz!

Ninth - Wattpad, for being here for my to write my story.

Tenth and finally - ALL MY FANS! Every single one of you, I can't express how grateful I am. I can't believe you'd like this story enough to put it on the list, get me over 14 000 read, 100+ votes and 100+ fans! I love you so much!!!!!!!!

For the final time in this book -

Bye from

Lana

Miss Horanette

Cookie

Lanana Banana

Tree Twin

Tree Queen

Anything else I've been called :)

THANK YOU!!

P.S Pray for Abi as she works her way through a gruelling GCSE Tommorow (is it a GCSE? Abz?)