Chapter Two: Settling In.

Segundo capítulo! Second chapter! Deuxieme chapitre! Dara caibidil! Yeah, yeah anyway; vote, comment and fan?

Felicity

xxx

___

Chapter Two: Settling In.

My mum did say okay. Not that I ever thought she wouldn't, she loves the boys like sons. She was always tutting that I never kept in touch with them. My whole family loved the boys. My thirteen year old sister Delilah had thrown her arms around Niall's torso once she saw him. Delilah was like the little sister Niall never had.

My mum mostly agreed because she knew law school was never for me. And she was upset that I hadn't gotten my life in check yet. Or maybe she just wanted me out of the house.

Charlie came over to help me pack, after a quick phone call.

"You are so lucky, Emily." she sighed enviously, me, folding my Jack Wills tee into the duffel bag.

"I know. Tomorrow Niall collects me and we'll fly over to the cabin."

"Lucky duck," she moaned, throwing herself back on the bed.

"Hey, Charlie. Can I tell you something?" I asked, looking at her. I didnt wait for an answer; she's my best friend, I tell her almost everything.

"I like Niall. As more than a friend. Should I tell him?" Charlie stared at me like, are you serious?

"Of course you should tell him, stupid!" smiled at me. "Then you'll be dating Niall Horan!"

I pretended my stomach didn't flip at the thought.

# # # #

When I opened my eyes after a long nights sleep, Niall was sitting at my desk. I shrieked.

"Whoa. Just me." he laughed, putting up his hands in surrender.

"Is it nine already?" I asked, sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"Ten past." he chuckled. I gasped, threw the covers off and flung on my clothes, hoping Niall had averted his gaze.

I said a not-so-tearful goodbye to Mum, (but, tearful for her) and climbed into Niall's rent-a-car. "Meow." I heard. I giggled. "Excuse me?"

Niall laughed too, pointing to a tabby cat in the back. "Ally!" I said, stroking her.

"You remember her!" Niall beamed. Then his phone beeped. I took it without permission and opened a message from Louis.

'Ask her mate x'

"Ask who what?" I wanted to know.

"Ask no one nothing," he replied as we parked. But his lips were pursed.

We arrived at the ferry harbour with plenty of time to spare and without hours we were in England. Niall and I chatted as he drove us to the cabin and I slept for half the way.

And when we finally arrived...

Wow. They weren't kidding. The cabin was great. And expensive looking, with luxurious furniture inside. I looked round in awe, toeing off my shoes in case I damaged the floor.

A girl with bouncy blonde hair came into the room and placed a kiss on Louis' cheek.

She looked at me. "Hiya, I'm Hannah, Louis's girlfriend, who are you?"

"Hi, Hannah, I'm Emily. I knew the band during X Factor. I met Harry in law school." I shook her hand. "Are you staying here too?"

"Yeah, and nice to meet you." she smiled back. Harry came in and looked at us, frowning. "Guys, there's four rooms and seven of us. I'll share with Zayn." he announced, getting the ball rolling.

"I'll share with Hannah." Louis told us, wrapping her arm around his girlfriend.

"I'll room by myself if you like," I offered.

"Actually, Em, I was hoping you'd room with me," Niall mumbled. I heard him and my heart flipped.

"Sorry, didnt catch that." I teased. "Say it again?"

"Emily, will you go out with me?" He asked, developing a sudden interest in the carpet.

What.

Calm the fuck down, Emily.

He's still waiting on an answer!

"Yes! Yes! Of course I will." I said, unable to keep the beam off my face, while my heart danced with happiness.

__

So I rushed things! Don't hurt me! I'm sorry, this was my first story. Edited by me, and fixed to be better.

-Felicity

xx