Chapter Eleven: The Tour - Part Two.

EDITS ARE BEING DONE! Excuse any weirdness :)

Lana

xox

Chapter Eleven: The Tour - Part Two.

|~Emily's POV~|

"Don't ever leave me again you prick," I smiled, and rested my lips against his....

"Emily, stop," Niall interjected. Oh fuck, what had I done? Did he not want me back after all that?

"Fine, I'll just go away," I said, hurt.

"No, Mischief, you plonker, come back!" he chuckled.

"What?"

"I- I - I just wanted to let you know, um, I don't really want to see you-"

"Completely cut up? In tears? Broken-hearted?" Louis shouted helpfully from next door. What a moment ruiner.

"Uh, yeah, those would qualify," Niall blushed. "I, I mean you'll never trust me again."

"How goddamn cheesy!" Liam snorted from another room. Fuck, could you get no privacy?

"Niall, please.." I begged.

"I don't really want a relationship with no trust," Niall mumbled.

"Still so cheesy!" called Liam. Prick.

"Do you value your balls?" I yelled back. Liam yelped.

"Niall...." I began again.

"No, Emily, I don't want to hurt my best mate, however much I want to go out with her." he stood up and left the room, my heart throbbing.

"NIALL HORAN, CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU??!!" I screamed, mostly to myself. I could almost hear a jaw drop, and the blonde head came rushing back.

"You what?"

"I FREAKING LOVE YOU! I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE I BROKE UP WITH HARRY! IVE ALWAYS LOVED MY BEST FRIEND ON THE ENTIRE DAMN PLANET!! GET A CLUE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Right into his face, most probably breaking his eardrums.

"You...you have?"

"YES! YES, HAVEN'T I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"I- I -"

"Guys, what in hell are you doing? Courtney's screaming bloody murder, you need to get onstage!" Zayn complained.

"Oh shit, what song is next?"

"Na Na Na."

I slipped on a short black dress with a silver trim and black stillettos.

"We've got a bit of love hate,

You take me to the edge and then you hit the breaks..."

Story of my flipping life.

"Emilyy!" Niall chimed when the concert ended. I turned left and headed over to the bathroom.

"Emilyy!" Niall pleaded, I snapped the door of my room shut.

"Emilyyyyy!" Niall groaned, and I slid a note out under the crack of the door.

Dear Niall,

Get your fucking ass away from my door before I kick it into hell.

Sincerely, E.D

"Emilyy!"

"Shut up."

"EMILY I LOVE YOU TOO, OKAY? I'LL GO NOW!" Niall yelled, and I opened the door.

"Okay," I said.

"Seriousiy? I spend hours trying to claim my love for you and all you say is 'okay'?" Niall said incredulously.

"Nah, I love you too, babe," I smiled, and grabbed his head, bringing my lips to his.

"Still cheesy!" Liam complained.

Meanwhile, Harry was no where to be seen....

___

Wow, I just read this over and it's horrifically short! Don't worry, they get longer. *shakes head* My writing skills back then....

Lana

xoxoxo

MissHoranette

Bye bunnies! I have no idea why I said that :P