I Spun the Bottle: Chapter Six

This chapter isn't edited so it isn't in the correct format, but I'll do that tomorrow! Anyway, here it is! Sorry for the long wait! :)

Please vote, comment, and fan! :)

================== 

I Spun the Bottle: Chapter Six

Song for this chapter: “1901” by Phoenix

                       Stubbornly, I dug my feet as deep as they would go into the sand, planting me firmly as possible. The water was freezing and I didn’t have any spare clothes to wear if I got this outfit wet, so there was no way in heck that I was going for a nighttime swim.

                      “I’m not going.” I said, as firmly as I could.

                      Jace was the first one to get his shirt off since it was already unbuttoned, so he walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, pushing me lightly forward. I stepped into the chilling water and I felt my toes go numb almost instantly.

                       “Lyn, you need to let loose sometimes you know?” He prodded me, when I stepped back again.

                     “Yeah, well, not now. The water is cold. I’ll just watch you guys freeze your butts off, if you don’t mind.”

                      “You’re such a party pooper Lyn. At this point, even Gigi’s better than you.” David pointed out.

                     His words earned a glare from me. I could not believe that they were comparing me to whoever this “Gigi” was. I didn’t even know who she was, but I did know that I didn’t want to be compared with her. I wasn’t “Gigi”, I’m Carolyn.

                    “I said I'm not going.” I repeated firmly, giving them the best scowl gaze I could muster up.

                    “I say we throw her in.” David suggested, giving me an irritatingly handsome grin.

                   “No! I don’t want to go. What am I going to where when my clothes get wet?”

                   “We could always go skinny dipping.” David shrugged, saying it like he’d done it a million times before. My face flustered involuntarily as I thought about being naked, swimming with other naked bodies.

                  “Someone has a dirty mind!” Cameron chirped, as he inspected my red, glowing face.

                   “I-I do not!” I stuttered, shaking my head side to side, trying to push the thoughts out of my mind.

                  The three boys around me chuckled at my expression, while my blush deepened into a rusted color.

                 “Please Lyn,” Jace shook my shoulders, and I turned to look at him. “For me?”

                  I averted my eyes from his puppy dog face. The face was perfect, almost as if he practiced the expression multiple times. I opened my mouth to say no, but suddenly I felt a hand on my arm just before I could respond to the touch, my body was thrust forward. Losing my balance from the pull, I stumbled a few steps into the chilling water, and realized I was going to fall in the water. I held my hands out in front of me, trying to protect my face. Then my body collided with water, the salty water instantly chilling me to the bone.