Chapter 1~ Prologue

A/N: Hey there fellow wattpadians, first and foremost thank you for giving my book a chance you will love it I guarantee. So many secrets, twist, turns, just pure juiciness to keep you up late at night. While you're at it, check out the books trailer (I WORKED SO HARD SO YOU BETTER LOL!) up above and don't forget to add this book to your library so you will not miss out on the updates and announcements! -Tori

***********************************************

"FUCK YOU!"

Oh, so familiar words the screams of my father passed through my ears harshly, yet the words did not scare me, I was comforted by my own loneliness drowning in the darkness which at the tender age of eight became my best friend.

My father was a drug dealer throughout my childhood; from weed to drinks those were his go to substances. He would leave the apartment early in the morning and we would have been lucky to expect him back anywhere sooner than a week. There was nothing anyone could do this misery I adapted, became my life. His voice seems like a distant memory to me now but the harshness was attached to my heart, long healed but still painful. He would always warn me using the same phrase every single time I cried or screamed, it became the national anthem to me.

"Whatever happens in this fucking house...stays in the fucking house do you understand"

My mother, on the other hand, was too defenseless countless times she was abused by him sexually and verbally, whatever he said went, and no one not even me could do anything about that.

And there I was a small eight year old it didn't bother me at first that there was no love, I didn't even know what love was at that time, but as I grew up I began to realize my life was not taking a  turn for the better but rather the worse.

Soon after my father left us completely it broke my mother's heart. There, she started prostitution selling her body for money to pay the rent. As I was the only child I had nobody to lean to, no warmth or comfort so I left it inside me, I showed the world nothing of my pain.

I conserve it to devour me apart, I began to question whether my life was meaningless or a mistake in a room filled with unwanted pleasure. At least It wasn't for me to question fate, did I even have the right to? It wasn't for me to question my purpose of what destiny may have in plan for me.

"SHIT YOU ARE HURTING ME" the cries of my mother emulated through the hair, he gripped her wrist tightly hovering over me.

"Mira baby, go in your room and close the door, its alright bab-" my mother's voice cooed, comforting me from the fear of the man I called father. But it was too late his voice barked, demanding attention, higher than her own.

"Shut up you wretched whore" he warned, at that was all it took until tears began running down her eyes, her face becoming red.

"Now listen to me carefully," he said, turning to me giving me a toothy grin, his shadow hovering over me making me cower in fear.

Through his mouth, he would begin our national anthem, and I would have no choice but to end the song.

"Yes Daddy"