Hallucinations

So for that number, Arica would be the seal.
The choir room is bursting with noise. Everyone is playing instruments and messing around. I'm in Ryder's lap as he had his arms around me, playing the drums. Blaine came in and told us about how Mr. Shue is going to be stuck in his classroom all day, so we'd brainstorm ideas for nationals. Everyone started shouting ideas out, but Blaine stopped us. He kept giving ideas like a cappella and a simple piano arrangement. It seemed like he was the star of the show and that he controlled everything about our set list.
B: I am not trying to be bossy, I am trying to give the benefit of my experience. I have won more show choir competitions than anyone in this room. Everyone got super offended and made faces at him. I was trying my hardest to hold back my middle finger. I heard Ryder cough you suck. Everyone stayed silent and didn't agree with Blaine.
B: Fine, you don't want my help.......
He picked up his things and walked into Mr. Shue's tiny office.
B: Then I'm not gonna give it.
He sat down on a chair and pouted.
K: Looks like somebody's man-striating.

I came into glee club early today.
A: Hey, Brad.
I waved to him.
Br: Hello, Arica.
No one really talks to Brad, so whenever I get to glee club early, I have a conversation with him. I put my bag down at my chair and got out sheet music to give to Brad, since I had some ideas for nationals.
A: So, how's life, Brad? Anything interesting? Brad opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when Blaine came in. Blaine looked at me and scoffed. I raised my eyebrows at him.
A: Hello to you too, warbles.
He groaned as he put his things down in a chair, far off from everyone else. I looked at Brad, who just shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to Blaine.
A: Ok, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you stressing out about everything?
He turned around and walked past me, to the piano.
B: I'm just having a bad week.
Brad decided to join in on the conversation.
Br: Tell me about it. I can't stop playing online blackjack. I owe thousands of dollars to some very sketchy people-
B: Why doesn't anybody listen to me?
I looked at Blaine, rudely, did he even hear anyone else's voice but his own? I put my hand on Brad's shoulder in support as Blaine continued to vent.
B: I'm in 23 clubs. I probably would've been prom king if this school didn't have so many stoners.
Wow.
A: Ok, that was a little stuck up-
B: And what's wrong with having a solid game plan?!
Br: My house is getting foreclosed on-
I looked at Brad and squeezed his shoulder with more support, damn, his life is a mess.
B: And get this, Kurt, my so called fiancé, called me a puppet master!
Me and Brad looked at him, annoyed that he was only focusing on himself and not the people around him.
B: Well, if pulling strings means that I encourage people to reach their full potential, then, hell yeah, guilty as charged!
He walked over to the chair that was isolated from the others.
B: So, if everyone just wants me to sit down and shut up, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
We both looked at him, confused as he suddenly started to dose off. He fell asleep in a matter of seconds and I turned my attention back to Brad.
A: I am so sorry about your money and your house, if there's anything you need, just ask.
He lightly smiled at me and put his hand over the one on his shoulder.
Br: Thank you, Arica, that means a lot.
Blaine's POV
So, I don't even know what happened, but something in that seat of the choir room made me hallucinate or something. I ran to Arica and told her about it, since she was like the only one who saw what happened in the choir room that day. I don't know if she believed me or not, but I had to tell someone.  
Arica's POV
I honestly thought that Blaine was on drugs or something, but I did what he said and sat in the back corner. I looked around and everything got super blurry, I suddenly fell asleep. I woke up to a puppet in my face, it looked like Marley.
M: Wake up, Air!
I looked around and saw everyone as puppets.
A: What's going on?
They all gathered around me and clapped.
Mr. S: We just wanted to congratulate you for everything you've done for this glee club. Without you, we'd never make it past sectionals.
Everyone clapped again.
A: Thank you, guys, but I'm just a sophomore.
Sam: So what? You're obviously the most talented out of us all!
I looked at them all confused.
A: This isn't real.
K: That's right! You're hallucinating. This is all in your mind.
I blinked a few times. This is so weird. I suddenly felt myself being shaken and I closed me eyes. I opened them and saw Ryder shaking me like crazy.
R: Air, you were asleep the entire class period. What's wrong?
I didn't know if this was real. I held my hand up and touched his face. He looked at me confused, but I was completely out of it. I kept touching his face and then his arms. I pulled his hair and then
he shook my hands off.
R: Are you ok?
I blinked a few times, but kept reaching my hands out to him. He kept shaking them off and he grabbed the sides of my face.
R: Arica! Are you ok?!
He looked extremely worried. I felt my eyelids begin to close and I fell forward into his arms.
Ryder's POV
She fell forward into my arms and passed out. I tried to wake her up, but nothing was working, she was out. I picked her up and brought her to the nurses office. I laid her down on the bed.
R: Air?
She moved around and then fluttered her eyes open. She moaned and then closed her eyes again. The nurse told me that she'd be taken care of her and that I should just go, so I did. What the hell happened to her?!
Jake's POV
Bree dragged me through the empty halls until we reached somewhere private. She looked super panicked.
J: Let go, I don't want a girlfriend.
She stopped and turned around.
Bree: Shut up! I don't want to be your girlfriend either.
J: Then what? I'm late for class.
She held back tears and took a deep breath.
Bree: I'm pregnant.
My heart stopped. She can't be, I can't turn out like my father.
Bree: All I'm going to ask is that you come with me to the doctor.
J: W-what are your parents going to say?
Bree held her hand up, signaling me to stop.
Bree: No parents. This is staying between us..........forever.
Everyone was right, I'm just like my father.

I ran out of detention and to Bree's locker.
J: Hey, so are you ready to go?
Bree: No need. I got my period. I'm not pregnant.
I felt like a huge weight was lifted off the of my shoulders.
J: I'm so relieved.
Bree: You're relieved?
J: I'm just glad that this is over.......for the both of us.
She sighed and looked at me.
Bree: Let me hit you with the blunt instrument of reality, Puckerman. You're still you, a douchy playboy who's gonna spend the rest of his life dealing with one mess after another as long as he lives. One of these days, you are gonna knock someone up, and I feel bad for whoever has to have a child that shares your DNA.
J: I'm sorry, Bree.
She closed her locker and turned back to me.
Bree: Just stay away from me. You're toxic.
Marley's POV
Jake came up to me in the halls today.
J: Marley, please!
M: 30 seconds.
J: I miss you. Every minute of every day. And I know I screwed things up really badly and I'm sorry. I know what I lost and I know that I can't be without you. I need you. I don't want to be this jerk anymore and you are the only one who can make me a better person. A good person.
M: I'm not here to fix you, Jake.
J: I know. That's why I'm here, to make it right, to make it better, to make me better.
He was on the verge of tears. This is so hard.
M: I'm sorry, but we gave it a try and it just wasn't right.
J: So after all of that, you're saying you don't have any feelings for me?
M: I think that you're a good friend and teammate......
He grabbed my hands.
J: Marley.......
M: But I just don't feel the same as you. Not anymore.
J: Marley, please.
I pulled my hands away and shrugged.
M: I'll see you in glee club.
I walked away.
Arica's POV
I walked to class and on my way, saw Jake with tears in his eyes, standing in middle of the hall. I saw Marley walking away and I got it. I slowly walked up to Jake. I may hate him, but I also hate seeing him cry. I had to help him.
A: Jake..........
He inhaled sharply and looked at me. He tried to blink his tears away, but it didn't matter, his eyes remained glassy. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him in a tight hug. He was shocked at first, but he returned it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his head into my neck. I rubbed the back of his head as I heard him crying into my shoulder. After I pulled away, I told him it would all be ok and that I would help him change. I didn't want him to turn out like his dad, I wanted him to escape his past.