Diva week

Diva. Ms. Pillsbury will be helping out with our lesson this week, which is probably just more stress on her with wedding planning and all. I wouldn't exactly consider myself as a diva, more as a part time bitch. I'm not super difficult, I'll probably tolerate whatever, considering I wasn't the luckiest child growing up and I had to learn a lot of patience.Unique, Brittany, Tina, Blaine, Marley, and Kitty started the week off with Diva by Beyoncé. Blaine showed off his diva side with Don't Stop Me Now by Freddy Mercury. The entire time, me, Ryder, Marley, Kitty, and Artie were jamming out and dancing like morons. Once the performance was done, we all clapped and me and Ryder died of laughter.

The week continued with a special guest diva, Santana Lopez. She sang Ike and Tina Turner's Nutbush City Limits. Brittany seemed to be super upset about Santana coming back. Santana was upset about Brittany not telling her that she's dating Sam. Santana has a new girlfriend now, Elaine, but by the way they acted I'm guessing that's all it was, an act.

Finn is helping Ms. Pillsbury with wedding planning, honestly could he get any more amazing? He's a little down because Rachel's moved on to that Brody guy, honestly I'd love to go to New York and smack the living shit out of him. Rachel and Finn are soulmates and Brody is messing that up.

Tina continued the week by singing Madonna's Hung Up. We were all amazed, her performance was outstanding!
F: Tina that was-
T: Don't even worry about it. *walks away*
Ok now she's being a bitch. A really rude bitchy bitch.

I'm at my locker, getting my books for my next class when I see a very handsome boyfriend come up to me.
R: Hi there.
A: Hi.
R: Ok so Saturday was the best day ever! I had so much fun.
A: That's sweet Ryder, so did I.
R: So why haven't you sang anything for diva week?
A: I don't know, I just don't feel like a diva, ya I'm difficult sometimes, but I'm more of a bitch.
R: You're not a bitch, you're a sweet and beautiful person.
A: *blushes* Thanks Ryder.
We walked to class while holding hands, I guess we're official, yay!!!

It was the time to decide who the true diva of glee club is. The winner is...........................Tina! Tina? Wow, I honestly thought Unique had that win in the bag.

I was in the choir room, practicing a song for the wedding, which is next week. Finn came up to me in a panic.
A: Woah, Finn, you ok?
He was whispering things to himself and kept pacing around the room.
A: Finn, what is it?
F: I just did something really bad and I have no idea why I did it.
A: What did you do?
F: I kissed Ms. Pillsbury.