Chapter 30

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know there is sexual content in this chapter. If you are to young or would not like to read this content, please don't read past this sign. ********************Caution************** You have been warned! 

Chapter 30

I woke up with a groan, my head fuzzy and my eyes puffy. I rolled over in my bed and spotted Jax watching me from one of my dining room chairs that had been placed in the corner of the room.

“How are you feeling?” Jax asked as he got up from his chair and poured me a glass of water from a glass jug that was sitting on my set of drawers.

“Like I’ve been hit by a truck,” I groaned as I sat up in my bed, quickly clutching my blanket to my chest when I realised I was naked.

“You’ve been out for almost two days. I was starting to get worried,” Jax replied as he handed me the glass of water and sat back down in his chair.

“Two days!” I choked on my water, and shivered when the cold liquid ran down my chin.

“Oh if Mikah could see you now,” Jax laughed and leaned back in his chair, his face full of humour. “You look like shit,” Jax stated.

“Gee thanks,” I replied rolling my eyes and wiping my chin on the back of my hand. “Where is Mikah?” I asked as I leaned over and placed the glass on my night stand and yawned loudly.

Jax shifted in his chair a little and then a sly grin appeared on his face as his eyes flickered to my bedroom door.

I followed his line of sight and could feel my jaw drop as I spotted my bedroom door, hanging by a thread.

“What happened to my door?!” I asked loudly, my hand cupping my mouth as I stared at it with shock.

It was hanging on a lean, one small hinge stopping it from falling. There was a big round dent in the door and the door knob was gone. I looked around the rest of my room, and let out a long slow breath when I realised nothing else had been broken.

“You fought with Mikah again?” I accused Jax who looked highly sure of himself as he leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Gees Jax! Once is enough don’t you think?” I said angrily as I glared at him. “I swear Jax, if any more of my stuff is broken; I’m going to bang your bloody heads together until your teeth fall out. Macho, big headed, stupid idiot, that thinks of nothing but bucking heads and chasing skirts. Like that is going to help the situation, you...” I rambled until Jax began to laugh loudly.

“It’s not funny Jax! If I get forced to shift one more time I will make sure my wolf does more than nip at you. I’ll tell her to bite your head off and then I’ll shift back and shove it so far up your ass it will pop back onto your shoulders. Do you know how crazy I was, lying there in the middle of the living room, while you and Mikah talked about me so freely? I can’t even begin to explain the way I felt, when...”

“Will you shut up!” Jax yelled playfully as he launched out of his chair and landed on me with a thump, his hand cupping my mouth.

I bit into his finger, all anger leaving me when I heard him yelp. I punched him in the back again and again, while Jax pinned my legs that were trying to kick out beneath the blankets. Jax pinched my thighs through the blanket that was still covering me and smiled when my eyes popped from shock. He knew I hated it when he pinched my thighs. Some people can’t handle being tickled; well I can’t handle it when my thighs get squeezed, which Jax always uses to his advantage.

“Ow...Stop Jax...” I beg, my punches going weak as Jax held onto my right thigh just above my knee and squeezed.

“Not till you say it,” Jax said in a sing song voice, while I continued to squirm beneath him.