Chapter 31

Surprise :) Finally uploaded.

Chapter 31

"Wake up Storm....Stormy you need to wake up." Mikah's voice entered my head, waking me from my drowsy sleep.

"Just ten more minutes," I replied back, cracking my eyes open a tad to see Mikah who was freshly showered and fully dressed.

"You need to have a shower before your brother gets back...Come on darling," Mikah replied, his lips unmoving as he leaned over and stroked my face.

I flew away from his touch, slamming into the wall that my bed was pushed up against and stared at him in shock.

"You said all of that in my head!" I accused, as I held the sheets against my chest and pointed at him.

"Why are you in my head?" I asked panic struck as the situation sunk in.

I watch as Mikah starts to grin and shake his head. He leaned over the bed, clutching onto my hand and pulled me towards him so that I was now flat up against his chest.

"Because you are mine now Stormy; our bond is complete," Mikah smiled happily before kissing my cheek.

"You never told me this would happen. I'm not going to be able to do that with your entire pack am I? Does that mean that they know... you know...that we...uh..." I rambled as my cheeks turned red.

"No not yet. Once you are joined to the pack, you will and don't worry they won't know anything unless you want them to. How are you feeling?" Mikah asked as he stroked my cheek and helped me stand from the bed.

"Just a little overwhelmed I guess. How long was I asleep?"

"Not long, but your brother and Rex will be here soon so you should really take that shower," Mikah replied with a grin on his face as he looked at my bright red face.

I had slept with Mikah, giving him my virginity and also my acceptance. I rubbed my hand along the crook of my neck to feel the bite mark Mikah had inflicted on me. I was surprised that there was no pain. I looked up at Mikah, searching his face for answers.

"It's already healed over," Mikah answered to my unasked question.

I bent over slightly and looked into the mirror that was attached to my drawers. There was a very faint mark, almost like an old scar that has faded down to nothing. I stood back up straight and looked at my unmade bed and scattered clothing that had been flung across the room.

"Don't worry about the mess. I'll clean it while you're in the shower," Mikah said as he rubbed my right arm and then kissed my cheek.

"This is my third shower today," I replied, annoyed that I had to have another cold shower.

"I know, but your brother will...uh probably smell me on you. Your scent has already altered slightly due to the fact that I claimed you. He doesn't need to know we slept together as well," Mikah replied as he wrapped the sheet tighter around me and guided me towards the door.

"Storm?" Mikah said suddenly, stopping me in my tracks before I reached the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I replied as I held onto the bathroom door handle and stared at him.

"I love you," Mikah whispered in my head causing my heart rate to increase with pride. Oh how I loved this man.

My shower was exactly how I thought it would be; cold and miserable. On the brighter side, I was now fully dressed in my warm track pants a snug turtle neck skivvy and one of the many hooded jerseys that seemed to be all around my apartment at the moment. I don't know who this particular jersey belonged to but it was warm, comfortable and smelt fresh out of the washing machine.