chapter 15

I deleted what it previously said since I don't find the need for it. Tell me should I delete the Authors notes as well after a while. Anyways tell me in the comments back to the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon p.o.v.(changing it up a bit)
I walked down to the basmenet to get a bloodbag. I stopped when I heard wimpering. Slowly I go to the cell. Inside there was Sam crying with blood all on her body. Rushing in I quickly go and untie her. "SAM!! Are you okay? What happened? Why are you here?" I frantically ask. All she did was stare at me."Damon?" Sam asked quietly. I nodded my head." Yea. Yea its me. Sam how did you get here?" She slowly looked around before saying I'm sorry. Before I could ask her what she ment,all I saw was black.

Sam p.o.v.
I didn't want to snap Damon's neck. I was just worried her was going to get Stefan. Vamp speeding out of there I quickly went to the woods. Once I got there I fell to the ground crying. Never in the years I have lived. Did I know a guy I admired was going to hurt me. While I was crying I didn't seem to notice a group of people coming up to me." Hey sweetie are you okay?" A voice said. Looking up I saw round five people near me. Two little kids, the others around late teens. I was about to answer when all I could focus on was the girls beating heart. Then all I could hear was the screams of terror and Cry's of the young ones. Once I finally stopped I saw I killed ever last one of them. Slowly I sunk to the ground crying. Over and over again saying I'm a monster. I just killed my first human." Samantha." Looking up I saw the face of the guy who made me do this." LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!! IM A MONSTER BECAUSE OF YOU NOW!" I yelled to Stefan. All he did was lasugh and shake his head."I did nothing this was all you. You killed them cause you wanted to." He replied. I just stood there shocked. Slowly my chest started to hurt. "MAKE IT STOP!! PLEASE MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!" I yelled over and over again. Slowly Stefan bent to my level." Do you want the pain to stop. Do you not want to be this monster anymore? " he asked. All I did was nod."then turn it off. Turn it off. You will never have to feel like this again." I just looked at him slowly closing my eyes. I did what he told me to. And I turned it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for being so supported of me and letting me take my time.I'm just going through a tough time. The person I have know since I was basically in diapers is gone. And now my older brother dumped his 6 year old daughter on us.