chapter 2

❤❤SAMANTHA p.o.v❤❤
6Years later

"Daddy can we go for a walk?" I asked while sitting up on his bed."Sorry sweetie Grammy wants us to come over for dinner so go get a dress out so I can change you." My dad ordered."ok daddy." I said getting of the bed and running to my room. I looked in my wardrobe and saw the new dress daddy got for me."Daddy can i wear my new dress?"i yelled out."sure thing sweetie."he called back i grabbed it and ran back to his room to see him putting his shirt on."ok come her Sam i have to do your hair as well." He said as he grabbed the dress from my hand. After getting ready he grabbed my hand and walked us out of the house. Once we got ther Uncle Lijah opened up. He ha always been my favorite but shh don't tell Uncle kol he would get jelly."Niklaus,Sam welcome " e said inviting us in. "Thanks Brother." "Thank you Lijah." Dad and i said at the same time. We walked in the room to see everyone here "evening guys." I said walking to my set next to Daddy and Pa. "Family." Daddy said sitting down next to me.After a while I was getting tired. " Excuse me, Daddy I'm tired." I said after a moment." Mother,Father will you Exuse me i have to put Samantha to bed." As daddy got up to grab me pa quickly grabbed him to hold him back.
@@Klaus p.o.v@@
I went to put Sam to bed when Mikel came and held me back while my mother grabbed a dagger and stabbed it straight into Sam's heart."NOOO LET ME GO PLEASE SAM!" I yelled frantically while Elijah quickly ran over to her but before he could she stabbed him as well."STOP MOTHER FATHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO. BROTHERS,SISTER,SAM." I yelled but i only felt a sword go through me and seeing Mikel holding it. When i was surrounded by nothing.

Klaus Little AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara