chapter 14

Klaus p.o.v
Its been around a hour since Sam's came out of her room. Looking up the stairs I used my hearing to see if I could hear her. The only thing I heard was Scars whimpering and scratches on the door."SCAR!?" I yelled I heard him run downstairs. He came in front of me going to the stair then back to me. Standing up I followed him to Sam's door. Knocking I waited when no one came I decided to go in "Sam?" Looking around I saw no one here I only saw Sam's ring.

Sam's p.o.v
Slowly I heard the cell door open. Looking up I saw it was Stefan. This has been going on for around an hour now. I'm tired,scared, but most of all I want my dad."I already told you I don't know anything. My daddy doesn't like to invole me in anything." I said trying not to sound scared. When in reality im terrified. "Oh don't worry I believe you its just. I have a question does your daddy really love you?" He said. I was surprised by his question. "Of course he does he has done nothing to tell me otherwise." I told him in confidence. All he did was smirk "are you sure. Cause if he did. If sure he would be here trying to get you back. Now if you look around he is no where to be seen so I think he doesn't care." He taunted. He has a point but I won't let him know that."Atleat I know my dad loves me. What about your dad. Didn't he beat you? Hit you around? I remember you when you were younger. Let's not forget just cause I'm stuck as a kid doesn't mean I'm older then you. I wasnt always with my dad. I saw the younger Salvatore brothers." I paused letting what I said sink into him. What I said is true I was around them when they were younger. I was in a adoptive family."I remember seeing him slap you around. Saying it was your fault for every thing. Didn't he call you worthless. At least my father loves me. He never hit me ONCE! Think about that. Lets not forget while you are here with me the girl you love is slowly falling in love with your brother. While that happens to you I have the one love you will never have." He got up storming out but I know he could still here me "I HAVE A FATHER LOVE! THE ONLY LOVE I WOULD EVER NEED!!!!"