chapter 19

$$Klaus$$
I was in my room watching my little Angel roll around. I have to say I want to kill my mother right now. She did something to Sam for her to be in this kind of pain. I can still hear her screams of pain. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I looked up and saw a light in a way form all around Sams body. It was to bright so I looked away. But when I looked back I saw a girl around the age of 15-16 laying their in only my short since that's what Sam wore to bed. Slowly I walked up to the girl when she opened her eyes. When she did I saw her eyes they looked just like Samanthas but now they reminded me of an ocean. "D-Daddy?" the girl asked making me step back."Sam?" I questioned in aw.

$$Sam$$
When all the pain ended I woke up and saw my dad standing above me. "D-Daddy?" I asked sitting up a but more. Only when I did I noticed my arms where a lot longer and so was my body."Sam?" Daddy questioned. "How did this happen why are you not a little girl?" he asked in shock. So I went to explaining what Grandma told me."Can Can we head to the mirror so I can see myself?" I asked. Nodding Daddy slowly helped me up. Once my feet touched the ground I kinda wobbled. Not use to being this tall. When we got to the mirror I noticed how much I changed. I now was up to daddy's armpit. My hair is a lot more blonde. And I looked like a teen. As I was starring at myself I looked up and saw daddy starring at me. Turning to him a little I looked up."What?" I questioned feeling my face heat up a little. Daddy softly pushed some of my hair behind my ear."I-Its just you look so much like your mom when she was this age." he said smileing softly at me. I quickly was pulled into a hug by him. Feeliing him kiss the top of my head. Us just standing here it made me think. What is going to happen now that I'm no longer my daddy's little Angel. Am I still his Angel?