chapter 3

Third person 2012
Niklaus was un the lounge of his house starring out the window. He didn't even care his Eldest brother was in the same room wanting to kill him. The only thing on his mind was his little girl and how she was in the arns if her enemy."They have her." He mumbled quietly"Who do the have?" Elijah asked sitting in the chair."we have our brother and sister heck we have our mother who arr we missing." He said. After a moment Elijah became stiff."They have Samantha."all Klaus did was nod and hope they are caring for her.

Meanwhile at Salvatore boarding house.
The gang all push Stefan forward to pull the dagger out of the little girls chest. Once he dis they all sat and waited. Around 10 minutes later a lttle gasp was heard. Damon being closer to see the girl sitting up at her surroundings."Daddy?" She called out. "Hey little girl um you dads not here. Can you tell me your name?" Damon asked softly she looked at him and Everyone else before her eyes stopped at Stefan. She cocked her head to the side."Your Stefan Salvatore." She said still starring at him. Everyone looked at her then at him. "Yes i am how did you know that." He said in wonder a little girl knew of him when he knew nothing of her. She smiled and looked away." Where am I? I want my daddy." She said panicking. Everyone looked at each other then Stefan. "We just want to know your name and if you can help us we will then find your dad ok." O ok only if i find daddy." Everyone quickly nodded not wanting her to get mad."What is your name?" Elena asked. The girl looked at her." Katrina?" She asked shocked."No my name is Elena. So you know Katrina?" Elena said suprised. The child nodded before saying " My name is Samantha Mikaelson. I am 6 year old. Now where is my daddy pr Uncle Lijah." Everyone was shocked that there was an original at age 6 and her uncle was Elijah." Um Elijah he is dead." Damon said softly. Sams head whipped to him she jumped out of the coffin going over to him. "Why do i have a feeling you are lying." She said calmly. Damon looked at her then at everyone else. Before bursting out laughing."Little girl you don't scare me." He said still chuckling before groaning he looked down to see her hand holding his heart. "I don't want to do this but if you guys don't call Klaus right now the girl over there dies." She said vamp speeding over to Elena." So are you going to call or what.