chapter 20

(what she is wearing^^^)

$$Sam$$
It was now morning and I looked down at my body to see I wasn't dreaming. I am now a big kid. I looked over and saw daddy leaning on the door with some clothes in his hands. "I went out at bought you a little outfit to wear. Once your dress come downstairs and let the family see your new look." He said. Nodding I stood up and grabbed the clothes out of his hands. Before I could say thank you he quickly pulled me into his arms."I love you baby girl. Don't try to grow up to fast." He said kissing the top of my head."I won't daddy in still your little girl." with that he let go of me and went downstairs to talk to the family. Sighing I thought it's better now or never. With that I got dressed.

$$Klaus$$
I walked downstairs to see the everyone sitting around in the lounge. "As you all know Samantha has been going threw a few changes since last night. So what your about to see is your niece Samantha. Love, you can come down now." I stated looking up at the stairs. Down came my little girl. Its sad to think my little girl is now a teenager. Even though she has been a little kid for over a thousand years. It just comes to show my little girl is growing up.
"Hi guys." she said in a quiet voice. Everyone just stared at her for a moment. Kol was the first one to speak." Bloody hell, are you sure your my neice? I mean you grew alot more then I thought you would when Klaus told us you grew up. I mean are you even his daughter? Your to pretty to be his daughter." he rambled on making Elijah smake him across the head. Rebeka kind of just looked at her. Before her eyes started watering. "She's growing up so fast. I don't know what to say about it. I mean your beautiful." Samantha just smiled and blushed a little. Lastly it was Elijah seeing and Mother and Finn weren't here. I knew Elijahs opinion was as important as mine since she was always with either me or him her life."You look wonderful darling. You grew up to be beautiful." Samantha smiled and hugged him"Thank you 'Lijah." he just hugged backed. Slowly Sam turned to me and had that nervous look in her eyes."You look like a little Fallen Angel. You look just like your mother. I couldn't be prouder." I stated .With tears in her eyes Samantha jummped into my arms. "I love you daddy.""I love you to baby girl."