chapter 7

## Samantha p.o.v##
I heard yelling from somewhere so i slowly sat up looking around. I then remembered i was in my daddy's room."Daddy?" I questioned getting out of bed. I looked around noticing i was alone ao i walked out of the room going downstairs."WILL YOU GUYS BE QUITE!" a lady snapped." Guys i here someone else here." She whispered. Out of no where a hand was pushing me to the wall by my neck. I looked up with wide eyes."Sam?" She whispered looking in my eyes. I whimpered before letting tears fall. This lady was scaring me. She looked like Aunty Beka but daddy daggered her."I Im sorry i was just looking for my daddy. Please don't hurt me." I choked out. She stared at me hurt for a while before placing me down. "NIKLAUS MIKAELSON GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" She yelled. I was on the floor crying silently wanting daddy."Sister what did i say about cursing. Sam will be down here soon." Daddy said coming around a corner. As soon as i saw him i rushed to him hiding behind his leg."Sam?Whats wrong?" He asked bending down picking me up."She scares me. She grabbed me a hissed in my face is she sick like us to?" I asked hoping she wasn't listening. And yes i call being a vampire a disease. I don't like thinking how i will forever be a little girl or how i will never be able to fall in love like. How Uncle Finn did with Sagey. I miss Finn but i don't like to talk about him. Or how Uncle Lijah fell in love with that girl. Or how mommy and daddy fell in love. "Love, sweetie. Hello anyone home." Daddy said snapping his fingers in my face. I shock my my head looking around to see daddy still holding me but we are now in the living room. I saw Uncle Lijah, a person who looked like Uncle Kol, and the lady "huh." I asked confused. Daddy chuckled"I said yes she is thats Beka." I looked at the lady before jumping into her arms."AUNTIE BEKA!" I yelled hugging her. I felt her hug me to whispering sweet nothings in my ear."I missed you." I whispered pulling away."I mussed you to." She said back. We kept smiling at each other until"come on Uncle kol wants love to." My jead whipped around so fast i thought it would fly off."KOLA BEAR!" I yelled running to him" i missed you sooooo much."i said grinning up at him."You to Babes."he said chuckling i felt two hands pick me up out of no where so i sqeaked."Alright come on its time for a bath. We can talk to them afterwards ok love."my daddy ask. "Yes daddy. See you guys later love you." I yelled as we walked up the stairs."love you too."