chapter 16

$$ Klaus$$
It has been a few days since I last seen my little Angel. And I'm out of my mind now. Scar is out in the woods right now looking. He has been coming back and forth looking. Right now I'm in the parlor room looking out the window. Its late at night and scar hasn't came back. I hate to say it but that dog has been growing on me. I was interrupted by the sound of barking at the back door. Opening it I saw Scar pulling a little girl inside." Scar what do you have here?" I questioned looking down I saw my little girl. " Samantha baby wake up." I said shakeing her. Slowly she opened her eyes. Yet instead of the little sparkle in her eyes. I saw nothing. There was nothing that reminded me of my little girl. " Sam please tell me you didn't switch it." I begged, but all she did was stare at me. " I will head to my room if you don't mind. I'm a little tired." she told me in a monotone voice. None like her usuall happy voice. I couldn't answer her I was in shock. My baby girl isn't herself anymore. I didn't even notice she left until. Mother came into the room. "Niklaus what are you doing on the floor?" she questioned me. Looking up I knew I was crying since I could see it in her eyes. " My Angel doesn't have her humanity anymore. I-I don't know what to do mother. I want my baby back."