chapter 12

As we got to the house i saw a guy that looked liked uncle finn yet with short hair."Who are you? Wait thats mean let me start again. Hi my name is Samantha Ella Mikealson. You look like my Uncle Finn.SCAR GET OVER HERE!" I said running over to Scar who was about to go into the kitchen.

Klaus p.o.v.
i was standing there watching Sam and Finn. Finn stood there starstruck qhile Sam ran off."Brother what was that?" He asked. Looking over at where she went i chuckled" that was Sam, shes a little everywhere right now." I said going to the living room. Finn in follow."Does mother know about Samanthas reappearance?" " i don't see why that would matter. My daughter is not a danger to human kind. She hasn't even killed one person since she has been alive." I stated staring at him. Finn sat down in front of me."Well how could she not. She is a Vampire. Any monster has had to kill at least once in there life." He stated getting into this."Well yes of course any OTHER person would have yet when i tried to make Sam drink from the vain once she cried."
Flashback
It was at least a century after we turned into these monsters and sam still hasn't drank from the vain. We were now on our daily hunt. Sam was watching Becca as she drained a guy. I was holding a little blonde on my lap."Sam sweetie come here please." I said Sam stood up skipping to me."Yes daddy?" She asked coming up to me."Sweetie why don't you come have a sip on this lady? She wants you to." I asked as the girl i believe her name is cindy held her wrist out to her."oh no thank you im perfectly find with Aunty becca putting the blood in my cup. Im not a huge fan of that daddy but thank you anyway." She said. I frowned i haven't seen a single person who would turn down blood like this at suck a young age before."Come on one sip it would make daddy happy if you do." I tried to convince."Daddy please don't make me i don't want to. It just seems nasty i like it how Aunty Becca does it. Im sorry if i make you sad i just can't do it." She cried. I putthe girl down rushing to my daughters side."hush baby no daddy won't be sad . It's ok i promise nothing is wrong okay. Please stop crying. Daddy hates when you cry." I said petting her head."its ok daddy. I love you." She said."Forever?" I questioned "and always daddy"
Flashback ends