chapter 21

Hey guys sorry for being mia if you read my other book Eldest Salvatore you should know whats going on. If not well heres a shorter version someone important to me died and other stuff has been happening as well. Ive been going to counseling so ive been getting better with that being said im gonna think of a schedule ill let you know when that is.
*************************

$Sams p.o.v$
I was walking around mystic falls for the first time without my dad or someone else. I mean i just cant believe im a teen now. I look like i could be around 16 or 17.

Walking around the town i now noticed how much it changed. And how unoriginal their names where. Walking into mystic grill i sat at the bar ordering some fries to lower my hunger. That's something else i noticed since ive gotten older my thirst has gotten a lot stronger,and i don't like that.

Sitting down eating my fries i noticed someone sitting next to me. Looking over i saw it was Jeremy. He looked over at me and smiled "are you new here i haven't seen you around before." he said. I laughed a bit "Did i change that much i mean yeah i was younger but jesh." he looked at me confused before a little flicked in his head."Samantha?" 

Smiling i nodded putting a frie in my mouth"bingo." I said watching as he narrowed his eyes at me."how are you a teen now? You just were a toddler a few days ago." He asked taking a sip of what ever drink he had in front of him."oh ypu know this lovely thing called magic. I think you've heard of it but i could be wrong." I said smirking before ordering a drink since the fries were pretty salty.

"Haha very funny. Your not gonna be like your family are you? Because, you were alright when you were a kid it would suck to have to kill you." He said messing with the straw. In the corner of my eye i saw the front door open and in came my dad and uncle kol." Nah i want to stay out of all the drama. I want to try and live a normal teenage life while its new." I said finishing my fries and drink.

Jeremy smiled and stood up "Well i guess i can help you with that. I need at least one normal night want me to show you what being a teen is like." He said holding his hand out for me to grab. Looking over at my uncle and dad i saw they weren't paying attention so i grabbed his hand a nodded."sure i would like that." And with that we left the grill and went to do whatever teens do in this generation.