chapter 8

Sam
"Daddy can Aunty Beka get my dressed to?" I asked sitting in the tub playing with the lemon smell bubbles. Daddy was washing my hair right now."Alright sweetie. What do you want to do today?" He asked rinsing" mmmhmm I don't know can i hang out with you today?" I asked looking up at him."Sorry sweetie I'm busy. But you can hang out with Aunty Beka or Uncle Lijah." He said. I looked down thinking" How about Uncle Koala?" I asked looking up. Sighing daddy grabbed a towel wrapping me in it. Picking me up he walked into the room." If i let you would you behave and NOT get into trouble." He said smirking at me. Ok every time i'm with Uncle kol i get into trouble." Ok how about Aunty Beka? I promise to behave." I said smiling widely. Shaking his head chuckling daddy nodded."Alright I'm gonna go get her to come help get you dressed up." He said standing up. A few moments later Aunty Beka walked in."Hi Sammy ready to get dressed?" She asked bending to my height. Nodding i went to daddy dresser knowing that I saw a few clothes in there." Aunty Beka cand i where a tutu?" I asked turning around."Of course pup. Now tell me how it was with daddy when i was gone." She said. Grabbing a. Outfit i started to explain." Well over the years with daddy i learned that everything he does is for the family. I have never really had friends mostly because they would get older but it doesn't matter. Wait beka i have a question." I said turning around."What is it pup?" She asked tilting her head to the side."If you gave your blood to a dog what do you think would happen? What i'm actually really curious. Just imagine you get a dog and it lives as a vamp dog. The first one to. So were the original family. It only makes sense for the original family to have the original vamp dog. Or a vamp wolf. Either one works for me." I stated. All she did was look at me sighing shaking her head."How about this one day we will try out your Vamp dog idea. Only if you ask your dad." She stated. I quickly nodded" Alright come on pup we are going to The Mystic Grill." Aunty Beka said picking me up after I got dressed.(outfit on top) "Aunty Beka humans are stupid." I said as we walked to the car."whys that pup?" She questioned looking at me."Why in the world name it Mystic Grill we already live in Mystic falls." I stated. All she did was chuckle sitting in the frount."I'M SERIOUS!" I yelled."i know thats what's funny." She said driving off."all i have to say is How rude."