Hidden Love Teacher/Student GirlxGirl

"Where did my summer go?" I asked my bestfriend Nicki desperately.

She chuckled lightly before saying "If you hadn't spend the summer getting drunk, you'd more than likely know.

"You were drunk right along with me" I tell her with a slight playful glare

"Oh, but I still did things during the summer", She defended herself.

"Oh yea, what? Pounce on every boy and girl you saw" I said with a smirk.

"I can't even believe you went there! Total hypocrite. You were on just about ever chick you saw!" She said

I laugh before leaving the room to get something to eat from downstairs.

You might be a little confused considering I've totally lost my manners. My name is Emily. No I am not the Emily from Pretty Little Liars, although that would be amazing. She's freaking beautiful for Gods sake. I'm a lesbian if you havent figured that out. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I'm a cheerleader, I do track, and gymnastics as well. Haha Yea I'm pretty active, but at the same time. I can be the laziest thing you've ever laid eyes on. Thats just me, complex. I obviously am very single right now.

That girl I was just arguing is none other, my best friend. Her name is Nicki, and she is bisexual, if you haven't figured that out. She too is single, and no we don't fool around or anything. We're best friends and I love her to life, no matter how annoying she is.

I go back upstairs with my arms filled with junk food. When I get to my room I dump it all on the bed

"Do you have enough.?" Nicki asked me sacrastically.

I stick my tounge out at her and start eating gold fish.

"I still don't get how you stay so slim, and active, but eat so much.! You should freaking be obess!", She goes into a mini rant.

I chuckle and put more goldfish in my mouth.

"Help me pick something out for tomorrow please", I ask giving her my best smile...it kinda failed because I still had goldfish still in my mouth.

She walked to my closet, and I cheered silently. I suck at picking out clothes. If it was up to me I'd wear sweats everyday. She comes back in my room with white shorts, and this pink and gray one shoulder blouse, with my pink toms, and silver earrings.

"That looks soo cute.!! I didnt know I had that shirt." I say

"It still has the tags on it. I assume its something your mother bought that was "to girly" for you" She says

"Oh well, as long as I have something for tomorrow then I'm happy" I said.

So, this is my first teacher/student. This is my first lesbian. Be patient, and critize when needed. Im excited.! I really am.