Martin

A/N *Weekend special...double update*  Yeah..I know you love me and I love you too!

So here goes! :)

--------------------------------

Too much guilt,

And pain of loss,

I made a mistake,

A barrier she dared to cross.

MARTIN

There was no denying now, Alexander loved her. And though I loved her too, there was something about the connection and powerful love they had that I had no chance against it. It was actually a match made above. A moment ago, the wrathful demon Alexander terrified me, he was evil, powerful and unstoppable but then she walked in. She threatened him with a minor thing like not seeing him again and it actually affected that powerful a demon.

He decided to let live his opponent. And that is when I realised that whether as an angel or a demon he loved her, he didn't need his memories or his good self to love her, his heart was made to love her no matter what.

But the thing that was most unnerving was the look of hurt and shock in her eyes when she saw me. I knew she trusted me as a friend and betrayal stung her. That look sent waves of guilt inside me and for the first time I felt dirty because of what I was doing. I never really cared about right or wrong only what my duty was but now I knew I was wrong, wrong to betray her.

And now she was hurt, all because of me. She stepped inside the ring when even the mighty beings like us couldn't. Life sucked out of me when she screamed in pain and fainted. I should have helped her but Alexander had her in his arms before anyone could react. He was angry and dangerous and as much as I want to challenge him and be worthy to Freya, this was not the time to mess with mighty Alexander.

I just allowed Alexander to get over the shock that he was her guardian angel... and that everyone knew, now he cannot heal her no matter how much he tried since he was a demon now.