Freya

In his arms,

Under the star filled night,

My beating heart knows,

For me he is right.

FREYA

He remembers. Bits and pieces maybe but when he said Our Spot, my heart soared in delight.

It was painful process somehow, bringing back him memory. The moment his brows constricted in pain, I knew he was in a pain and it is always in sync with me because when he feels the pain, so can I.

But all the pain faded when he said that he could see violet eyes. Was I soaring in joy? Yes, I was.My heart was swelled from too much happiness. I was tearing up as I kissed him with all the feelings over whelming inside me. I didn't knew I was crying too till he broke the kiss and pulled apart.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with a worried frown.

My hands reached up to wipe of those sudden tears of happiness.

"Tears of joy Xander." I said smiling brightly at him.

"Why?" He asked still confused.

I laughed because he seemed so adorable looking all befuddled.

"That is for me to know and you to find out." I teased him in a very happy mood now.

He groaned throwing back his head.

"Freya, you are killing me here." He said obviously pained about me hiding a secret.

"No, I am not. I can never hurt you." I said now planting a kiss on his cheek.

A smirk flirted at the corner of his lips.

And next instant he picked me up in his arms and we were in our spot. I clearly remembered how he threatened me and was angry at me for being a witch. A chuckle escaped my lips.

"What?" He asked very amused.

"You called me an enchantress and tried to strangle me here, remember?" I teased him lightly.

A slow smile lifted on his face.

"Indeed, I did. Well in my defence Freya, I am crazy around you." He said planting a small kiss on my hand.

The music from school gym was playing and from our point I can see many girls walking in.

"I have some other memories of this place, tell me are they real?" He suddenly asked with a distant look in his eyes.

My heart stopped for a moment and I looked at him with apprehension.

What does he remember?

"What is the memory?" I asked gently.

"I am standing here and I am showing you white wings." He simply stated.

I gasp loudly at his words.

"I take it from your reaction, the memory is very real?" He asked with a smile accompanied by a frown.

I nodded not sure I could talk right now.

"Ah!, but there is this thing that makes me not hate these abrupt memories. You are always there." He cupped my face in his palms gently.

"Was I really an angel Freya?" He asked in a tense tone.

I nodded again gauging his reaction.

"Your guardian angel?" He confirmed.

I nodded again with a small smile of my own now.

Wings of Darkness ❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara