Freya

He was not an angel,

Not my guardian anymore,

Still when he is around me,

I feel so secure.

FREYA

Like I wasn't stressed enough that we have to give a chem test now. Why is that happening to me? Alexander gave me the best kiss of my lifetime and then he went all distant and evil on me. But I had to get angry on him and even asked him to stay away from me. Could I survive if he did decide to stay away from me? I have been a zombie since he left for a month, I don't want to be walking dead again.

I was not comfortable with the unwanted attention Martin was giving me. He went as far asking me for prom, even if it was a joke. I have been to dances before but just as school newspaper staff and once Evan asked me and I managed to say yes, I fell in bathroom that time spraining my leg. Basically I am not a party person, dressing up and walking in midst the crowd is not my thing.

I sighed as I saw Ms. Ishcovitz distributing the question papers, I studied for the test but I can't remember a single equation now. And I was partner less so there was no option of a little cheating. I at least had to have a B to make good grades if I want to be med student.

I gave Brenna the usual look of contempt like we did before every test. That made me feel better and I returned to focus on recalling something from the book.

The third row was completed and now it was my rows turn. But before that could happen the class door opened and he walked in. He didn't show any mannerism like angel Alexander did or smiled with a hint of fun in it. His face was set in deep frown and he walked in like he owned the place. Everyone just looked awed and surprised when he entered, awed mostly because he looked amazing.

And then walked on and sat next to me and there were other empty seats in the class. I didn't even flinch or pulled away, I just looked at him surprised and to some level pleased.

The reaction of the girls were similar to when Alexander had previously walked in, they whispered excitedly and giggled not bothering to keep it inaudible. He was that gorgeous. Alicia told me how everyone was made to forget about him but now he was here again. And Ms. Ishcovitz was eyeing him in a flirty way again. At least that didn't change.

"Excuse me, I have no notice about a new student." She said.

And Alexander just bothered to give his name nothing else; it was like he was too proud for that. This was a new type of arrogance in him.

"So I was talking about the test." Ms. Ishcovitz when she recovered from ogling him.

"I don't think I am in mood for any test Ms. Tanya." Alexander said with extreme coolness and arrogance which earned him appreciative glance from the girls around.

Though he was sitting next to me he never once looked at me, while I almost memorised him. My eyes noticed him, his black snug tee and ripped faded blue jeans, his hands that combed his messy dark brown hair. To put in a little erotic way, he looked edible.

My thoughts embarrassed me, so I looked away.

"F-Fine then no test today." Ms. Ishcovitz said much to everyone's surprise and my relief.

He had them other some charm, not just good looks charm but like some mind control, because there was dazed look on Ms. Ishcovitz face when she agreed for not taking the test. Was he still capable of mind control?

Finally he looked at me and gave me sly grin that sent shivers through me. I was on peak of my emotion since last night's soul searing kiss. Even a smile from him made me weak. And then it hit me, he saved me from the test, maybe not deliberately but he did.