Xander

I was a moth,

She is the flame,

No matter how hard I try,

I can't be the same.

XANDER

My thoughts have been a scatter. I desired her and I had got enough proof regarding this matter and it frustrated me. After feeling her kiss me back with so much passion some part of me was undone. I liked being who I am, I liked being evil and bringing pain to anyone gave me satisfaction and fun but because of her something was changing.

And I can't ask for my father's help since he was the one strictly restricting me from seeing her. Had he known the weird affect the girl would have on me? After my brief yet intense encounter with her I was high on adrenaline and rush of emotions is something that I have never felt before. So basically it was not my fault that when I saw two drunken boys on street laughing their asses off and their laughter like a piece of glass in my ear.

Their laughter made me angry so I just walked up to them and painfully snatched their soul away, their loud laughter now turned to loud screams and I drowned in glory of my power over measly humans. Why should she be any different? But, Hell yeah she was, I would have killed her right have, should have but I find excuses not only to keep her alive but also to get close to her.

I stood staring at the two dead boys, their blood flowing on the ground, a dark shade of red. My eyes then rested on my hands with their blood on my fingers, I felt the rush of energy inside me and then her face popped up in my mind. The elation over my kill was gone, replaced by a new unwanted fear, what would she think of me? That should be least of my worries but it was their nevertheless.

Leaving the dead body more frustrated than before I walked down the road not bothering to go back to Hell. I needed to process what was going on. As much as I was worried she had me under some kind of spell, I cannot kill her. Killing was next to breathing for me but even the idea of killing her horrified me. I was not in my right mind. Then there was the problem my body, heart and everything else that responded in a weird way around her and also when she was not around.

Agreeing these things to myself was a minor shock since I realised that they were all truths. So I decided the only natural thing I should do to her as a demon, I decided to make her life confusing and miserable as she had done with me, I was going to get even.

And the most important thing for human is their respect, their image which I was going to shatter. I decided to be her class mate to destroy her social life. Then kill her some loved ones and then I would see if she still holds that deep, disturbing look of trust and adoration towards me.

After walking for a while I came across a bar. I walked in and ordered myself a drink. Alcohol felt good as burned my insides and felt the liquid kicking in. My eyes searched for a victim and after noticing half decent men and women, my eyes rested on a girl that sat in corner of the room, her legs stretched in front of her and she was smiling at me with a seductive smile. She was an easy target. I needed to distract myself from the smile, the lips; the damn face stuck in my mind and the one sitting at the bar was perfect.

Before I could saunter towards her she walked towards me, her tiny waist moving like a snake with her walk. She wore skimpy black top and leather black shorts that exposed her long legs. She was undeniably sexy but the excitement and desire I felt around her never came. I eyed her from head to toe but all I could think about was that enchantress.

Before too much thinking made me insane, I got up from the stool and walked towards her. I grabbed her waist and roughly pulled her close.

"Someone as handsome as you doesn't belong in a place like this." She said while her finger traced along my arm.