Epilogue

No matter the memories,

No matter the time,

For me, love is you,

And you are mine.

Freya woke up to the sound of alarm and groaning she switched it off. With closed eyes she sat up in her bed and groaned again. Five years since her father died, five years since she is having stress and had to be in hospital for depression, five years since she was under treatment.

But after unsuccessful treatment she was sent to this new place. And people said shrink's are intelligent. Who in their right minds would do that? Her shrink Bella asked her mother to change her surroundings. She asked her to move to a new place in her senior year where she will have no friends.

She would have to leave behind Hazel and Brenna. But that was fine, friends was not an issue, she was the sweet girl as her father taught her, she made friends easily nor atleast they talked to her a lot for some work or another. She was goody two shoes, never said no, always helpful.

But now she was in a new town, last attempt, last phase of the treatment. But she knew somehow that nothing can cure her. Her father's loss was not for her to handle and she can't let it go. She still mourned him.

Changing places will not make her forget the dull ache in her heart like she lost something essential for survival.

Freya got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She has grown thin, not sexy thin, sick thin. She was not beautiful just pretty. Few boys asked her out but her mother is the religious anti dating kind so that was out of question. She was five three, on short side and only thing she was good at; helping people.

Her hands went down to the mark which probably was not her birth mark but it felt like she had it on her forever. Her slender fingers traced a wing just above her collar bone. It was not a tattoo, it was more like a light pinkish mark that oddly looked like a hickey but it was not else her mother would have killed her.

"Freya, get up. You don't want to be late on first day of school dear." Her mother called out.

"I am up." She yelled back.

And tiredly picked up the Ristwedge High brochure. We give you wings to fly. Freya sighed at this, she didn't needed to fly, she needed to stay on the ground but it looked like her mother and shrink had other ideas.

Now she would be the new girl at this school and have to make place there. She just prayed that her chemistry teacher will be good because she sucked at chem.

-------------THE END-------------

*runs away* Don't hate me for the ending.

I have planned the next book in such a way. I always thought that love like this..of an Archangel and human can't be easy. It is not allowed, it is against the rules of nature and so I wanted it in a way that God Himself bless them with a loved life.

Now...PARTY people! Because this weekend you will get the update for WINGS OF DESTINY!

The summary is surprising and I am satisfied with it, I hope you people like this and wait for all the drama that is yet to unfold.....

Feel free to share your thoughts, I love reading them! :)

Till next part...love you , read, enjoy and VOTE!

I am surviving because of you people!