Freya

His every touch,

His every breath,

Though still feels strange,

It's more than enough.

FREYA

I came to a conclusion; I was still very uncomfortable with being close to people. Martin touching my hand caused a panic to rise inside me. I wanted to pull my hand away but I held it in. My heart was drumming uncomfortably inside me and I could feel sweat in my tightly clenched palm.

Ignoring my mother's interrogative glance I hurried back to room and slammed the door behind me. My eyes closed I leaned back on the door, still trying to calm my breathing. But as soon as I closed my eyes, images from hell flashed in front of me, the fire, the pain, the blood curdling screams, the tormented soul and pain inflicted slowly and cruelly on me.

The evil, maniacal laughter than made my insides freeze with the laughter and faces of those guys from that night. I have become worse since Alexander was gone. My breathing finally returning to normal I realised I was losing my mind and my worst fears were taking over me. I will gradually turn into social pariah if I behaved this way every time a boy touched me.

I open my eyes partially back to normal and let out a surprised yelp thankful to my lack of energy it was not loud enough to alert my mother.

Alexander stood there looking drop dead gorgeous in his black ripped jeans and leather jacket with an amused yet confused look on his face. Alexander was in my room!

"Alexander, what are you doing here?" I asked the question second time to a guy.

"So you can talk?" He asked giving his signature sexy smirk.

I gulped in fear or anxiousness I had no idea. I had to remember he was not an angel anymore and I was terribly attracted to him.

"You have to leave before my mother finds out." I whispered furiously.

"That is not my problem. My problem is with you." He said it like it was more of confusion than a problem.

It was not helping with my thoughts.

"Me? What have I done? And don't tell me the you-have-me-under-some-magic-spell crap." I tried to talk as much as I can to stop from something weird happening.

I said something wrong maybe because anger flashed in his eyes and his brows creased in a disapproving frown. He got up and in one large step he was too close to me. I stopped breathing literally. He harshly grabbed my shoulder making me wince with tightness of his grip.

"Your face is bloody stuck in my mind! And you said you haven't done anything." He hissed angrily.

My face...what? And Haylien's words flashed in my mind, he said our connection was too strong to break that easily. And here the demon Alexander who doesn't even remember me says my face is stuck in his mind. Why?

"Now since I am unable to get you out of mind and according to you, you have nothing to do with it I am thinking it is lust I have towards you. And since I have never felt this towards other female I think I need to fulfil my lust to get you out of my head." He explained sounding unsure himself.

I was trying to re start my heart and breathe again but it was getting harder each passing second. My mind was not able to comprehend what he was saying; he defined his need for me as lust in his mind. He had no idea what love meant, not for now at least.

And what was that about fulfilling his lust...what he was planning to do to get rid of even me as thought in his mind.

Suddenly his hands went from my shoulder to to my waist encircling it and pulling me even closer in the process. My heart that was dead a moment ago picked up an unbelievable fast pace. Alexander has held me before but not with such intense dark passion in his eyes. The look should have scared but it sent a delicious shiver through me. My thoughts were incoherent with him so close , his scent, his essense occupying my mind.