Martin

I am here for revenge,

She is the path,

She has to be destroyed,

Someone explain my heart.

MARTIN

For three years I have loved her. I was sent as just a spy to keep an eye on the girl that was changing the all powerful Alexander. I was sent to keep any eye on his only possible weakness by my mother. And I did my job, I noticed him being a mere guardian to her when he was a royal archangel. I noticed how he followed her everywhere and how he looked at her with much more than a protective glance.

But besides keeping an eye on Alexander and his new found obsession, I noticed her too. I came to realise with time how she was naive, pure and innocent, how she cared for others, how she made practical decision that was good for others rather than her. I watched her smile and laugh, overcome her father's loss. I watched Alexander break rule for her that night of accident and myself eventually realising I was falling for her.

I never told my mother that, she was the one who sent me and she had reputation and status to maintain as Elites leader. I could not fall for her; I was Lizea's son, so I just did my duty. I reported everything back to her.

And then Alexander decided to become visible. I felt the pain on being bounded by responsibilities when Alexander was free to do whatever he likes and the boundaries keeping me away from her. She never liked me more than a friend and I noticed the change in her after the night of accident. But then Alexander came along and she was pulled towards her like moth to flames not realising the danger she was getting into.

Alexander was not just intrigued by her; he actually and deeply loved her. This irritated me even more, yes, he saw her first but I loved her first. But seeing she was beloved of someone so invincible I had no option but to keep my feeling for myself. Many times I have crossed Alexander but he was mighty and arrogant that he never even saw me, neither as angel nor as spy. Haylien knew me so I never made mistake appearing in front of him.

I had no idea why everyone wanted Alexander to be a King; he didn't even know half the angels that existed in Heaven. But even I had to agree, he was damn powerful. I was trained under Elites in shadows to be a warrior, a soldier angel to fight demon army, I was best of them. Since few have seen me I was the best option to keep an eye on her.

But I had no idea that my mission will turn this difficult, I was a soldier angel not supposed to have feelings blur my vision. My mind was intent on following orders but my heart had other ideas. I have heard that angels are connected to one for all their lives, some unlucky ones have that one as demon and worst luck ones have their ones have as humans. I knew I was still a bit sane since I still put duty before Freya....with a grudging respect I have to say, Alexander broke all rules and boundaries for her.

And now my mother was in prison because of them. I had to get rid of the feelings for her and get on with my revenge plan, to destroy any chance of the two of them meeting again because though he was now a demon this kind of destined connection doesn't break. Though this situation hasn't happen before but as per my instincts said this was not over yet. And demon Alexander was even more dangerous.

I had to either destroy Freya so that Alexander had no other way to get back his angel side or make Freya forget about him. I should taken the easier path and be done with Freya. I kept my distance earlier since it was no use going against Archangel Alexander but now I moved in closer to Freya in case the demon Alexander came and he did. Something brought him out after a month and the first person he meets is her.

And then she came at the door to greet me in a most absurd manner. She wasn't pleased to see me, just shocked. Surprisingly that hurt me but I maintained my usual nature around her. I should have just told her, give her heads up that I was her new neighbour but hands stretched out like under a command and grabbed her palm. Before I could reason with myself I planted a kiss on back of her hand.

I felt the thrill inside me, thrill on having this close to her. My mood jumped a notch when I saw her adorable brown eyes widened in surprise at the skinship. Before leaving her I winked at her to get a desired reaction and she didn't disappoint. This time with her eyes her mouth hung wide open and warmth reached her ear. Looking at her I realised it was going to be lot harder to see her as a mission.

Martin is a new but not so new addition! He is important so we will have a look through his mind too! Lets see where it leads!

Hope you enjoy it!

Please don't forget to Vote it you did! :)

P.S. Chace Crawford as Martin