Xander

She is like a snowflake,

A moon in starless night,

She is work of art,

She is my very own pride.

Something changed, I let my guards down around her. I didn't care what angels thought, what demon might do, what my father will say...or who I was in past all I cared was about her, for her.

I was in desperate need to see, to touch her, to kiss her. And I did.

I went to her unable to find any reason not to or frankly killing any reason that will not allow me to visit her. I was nervous,ha! The thought was funny but damn true. I was nervous if she held on to her side of deal and rejected me, ignored me.

Seeing her almost die, being snatched for me brought all the senses alive. I could do anything be anything but I cannot lose her, cannot allow her to be taken away from me.

And now I knew her importance, importance of a mere human in my existence.

Stupid? Maybe.

Reckless, Yes.

In love...Hell yeah!

But did it stop me? No.

I kissed her , and under my lips she was a live wire causing a bolt shock me , inside and outside. Her touch almost made it unbearable for me to just kiss her. Her soft lips allowed me to do things to her even I didn't know was possible, I bit them softly successfully pulling a low gasp from her making me immensely aroused.

She deepened the kiss and I moaned completely overwhelmed my emotion. She had an undeniable power over me.

Kissing her was the best thing in this world...I can imagine what having more than kiss would be like. I stopped before my heart could explode out of my chest.

There was so much love in that kiss that I knew and so did she, I was lost, I lost in game of denial, I lost my heart to her...and I was supposed to be a demon. But my heart completely neglected that fact. It only beats for her now!

As I bid her farewell earning a promise from her, I felt a vacuum build inside me instantly. This was real bad, her absence made me edgy and depressed. But how can I just take back my words, I made fun of her that this stupid emotion was not for a demon.

But it is for me, The fact that I can't even think properly with her not around, it was very clear I was in love!

***

I was avoiding Hell because my father might lose all patience and silence he was holding. So Demusa being my loyal maid got me my tux. I hated wearing formal but for Freya, I guess I am willing to do even that.

Impatience was gnawing inside me and I wanted to meet her but there were still two hours. I closed my eyes, knowing sure enough that I will see her once I do.

But my mind was shocked by the images I saw. It was of Freya alright but she was around a bonfire. Her face was flushed red, drinking? Freya? When?

Then I noticed an unfamiliar boy approach her and I had the desire to pluck his heart out. But I watched as I had the desire to protect her wash over me. I have seen this before...maybe.

I have felt this urge to protect her before. As she twisted unpleasantly to get out of that boy's hold, I knew somehow that someone was there to protect her.

I had a sharp pain hit my head and my gut, making me clutch my head in my head and preventing a scream from escaping. My eyes fluttered open and I knew I was there, I was there to protect her that night. But why I couldn't remember this night before?