Freya

*double update* :)   because this one is in shorter side! enjoy lovelies!

Silver lining,

Now I understand,

He is the one,

My silver lining again.

FREYA

I have begged and he had obliged me with fulfilling it. No, I didn't even beg but he was ready to do it nevertheless. Alexander was a demon, but was he really? He was still so much Alexander to me. He was possessive, he was protective, he kissed with passion and he was ready to rob Heaven for me.

When he referred to me as my girl I literally fell the blood rush through me and had to catch my breath. And then he almost gave the murderous glance to Martin for being around me, it was no denying I loved him being jealous. And then he made me fall even more in love with him when put his condition for breaking into Heaven, he wanted to go to Spring Formal with me.

It's not like I could not dance, I was just a non party person. Getting ready and being excited for something like this was not in my nature. But I couldn't refuse Alexander, instead idea of him holding me in his arms was kind of pleasant. He was a demon and he wanted this in return for my request.

I was not sure I could ever hate him or even dislike him. I tried when I came to know that he killed people and tortured souls but I couldn't. But I never thought he was as helpless as me, he said he was. I actually realised what binded by fate and destiny meant, we were meant to love each other, we could argue and get annoyed but we cannot , ever, stop loving each other.

The way he kissed me, like a beautiful promise I was cursing myself for making a deal in which I had to leave him.

I was not sure Alexander loved me or not but he was not the demon prince around me, not anymore. Could I awaken the angel inside him? And if I did, then he would be charged with treason and robbing Heaven? What have I done?

I had put Alexander, as angel and as demon in danger because of my selfishness.

Now I had to do something to stop him. It felt like sharp sting of needle realising that would mean leaving Luke forever but I cannot trouble living for dead.

It was time to call my other angel acquaintances for help, to save the only one that mattered actually to me, the only one I will ever love this much.