(14)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Fourteen

Okay. When I said that I wasn’t going, I was hell bent on making sure that I was not going to attend the dinner that Dean had invited me to.

For many reasons.

One, I’m not a formal kind of person, I’d rather take burger and chips any day over fancy people places when they eat food only the French can pronounce.

Two, he knew what I was like, if I didn’t want to go then I wouldn’t, but if he wanted me to, then I was, damn.

Finally three, he had also invited two of the most annoying, conceited, egotistical people in the whole world, one being the devils spawns and the other is Kol Mikealson.

So why I am stood in front of a full length mirror ready for a night out I am dreading, I don’t know. And staring back at me in the mirror is my reflection, but it doesn’t look like me, oh no. I’m normally clad in shorts and tights with a simple tee, but this reflection of mine was showing back a completely different image of myself.

I was wearing a black short-ish dress that had two straps and came in at the waist, also paired with a pair of my simple black heels. Leaving my hair down in its usual brown state I left it in simple messy waves with only a little make-up and a jacket over the top.

I wandered downstairs to find Dean but he was nowhere to be seen. He was the one who wanted me to go to this stupid dinner thing and the only reason I’m actually going is because he begged, and I mean that he literally begged me to go with him.

He didn’t think that I would put up so much of a fight not to go; he said that otherwise he wouldn’t have arranged to meet up with Bethany and Kol in the first place. So if he makes me go on my own and leaves me with them for even a little bit of tonight, he is a dead man, even if he has to use the bathroom, he isn’t leaving his seat.

“Dean?” I called out into the house, I felt a rush of wind behind me and spun round to see him stood leaning against one of the door frames.