(12)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Twelve…

*A Week Later*

Since last week’s little show, not much has actually changed. Dean hasn’t shown his face since I last saw him, Bethany is still draping herself shamelessly all over Kol and he’s lapping up all of the attention like he’s the birthday boy.

Nothing interesting has actually happened that has caused any concern, I’m glad that Dean hasn’t done anything hunter type scenes in the last week as well, otherwise my cover would be blown, and his would be too. 

And with everyone no longer on hurter alert, this means Caroline is back to doing what she does best, party planning. Roping me into all of the plans, I never knew there were so many different shades of red until she got me involved in all this.

The case about the dead campers in the woods was dropped as well, god knows why but it was, I think Bethany compelled a few of the officers to convince the sheriff to let it drop. I don’t want to risk another ‘accusation’, obviously.

Being that hardly anyone believes anything I say anymore as well, I’d better just keep my mouth shut, for the time being.

“Does it annoy you?” Damon asked me as we were sat in the living room of the boarding house, sipping on our drinks as everyone else was out doing god knows what.

“What?”

“How completely boring we actually are,” he summarised.

“We’re not boring, we’re just wasting time doing pointless things,”

“Yes, yes we are,”

“I know how you feel by the way,” I admitted to him truthfully.